The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

29 yrs old and still NOT a millionaire!!!!

GSF

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Aug 25, 2012
Blame ( I would have X if it wasn't for X)
i read it that he felt he'd be more financialy stable if he had a job like his friends but feels because of his add hes happier off being self employed even if he isnt successful yet, whats wrong with that.

Title (still not a millionaire at age 29? - jeez, why is life not gifting me what I deserve, so unfair.)
he didnt say he deserves a million lol its just a title

Lack of humility (So self admittedly what you've been trying the last 10 years hasn't worked? How about get humble, prime yourself to learn and give new paradigms a shot - they might just be more effective.)
how do you know he isnt learning and improving already

Delusion (I haven't made my mill yet for the last 10 years, but I'm about to this year !! - I'm all for optimism, but objectively this isn't likely.)
i didnt read it that hes going to make or is chasing a million this year, he says EVEN if he doesnt make a million the education of learning from doing business will be worth a million, seems pretty positive to me

Attached to an irrelevant/abstract/non-relevant goal (why do you need a million right now? ego gratification? Cash chasing... How about starting a real business that helps thousands of people - I wonder what would happen if you did that? No, need, the, million.

I just feel his last two sentences are his actual message he's trying to get across

jpanarra

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Jan 9, 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
hahah 28 here... It always looks like being a millionare is possible within the next 5 years. No matter what I age I am, but I'm getting better at it.. I think..

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Castillo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Mar 8, 2016
Vancouver, BC
I'm sorry my friend but what is the fixation on becoming a millionaire? Im not sure if you've read the book or not, but I really hope you do. An unscripted life is not about acquiring F*ck you money (though that is a great side effect), but rather being able to do what you want, when you want, for yourself.

If you continue down the path of only caring about yourself, and not about providing value to others (as others said, "I, I, I") you will continue to stay in the circle that you are currently in.

Focus on providing value to others, caring for others, and I promise you that you will live a much better life, and the money will follow.

Your attitude when jumping into a forum and getting defensive when people start to criticize isn't a great start. From here on in I hope you can fix that, and realize how much value these people can provide you.

Last edited:

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
I bet most of the guys don't know the precise moment they hit a €1m line, because most of their money is invested in various business assets.

kristkaa

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
238%
May 15, 2015
Estonia
....If you feel frustrated or angry that you havent hit finical milestone you felt you should hit just keep working and keep feeding that fire your time will come.
Great ending!

Im also 29 and feel often the same. I guess it is normal to feel sad if you must accept(while nearing to your thirties) that you can never be rich-20-something. But then, whose fault is that?! All the more reason to try harder, add more value, fail more, study the market and avoid wasting time on action-faking...

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
So I recently turned 29 and after being a serious entrepreneur for the last 10 years and still not a millionaire or anywhere close. If I Had went to college and got well paying 9-5 like some of my peers I would finically be more secure than I am now BUT I would also be on prozac , triazolam, nexium, protonix , Dexmethylphenidate and many other medications that my peers living that kind of life are prescribed. I was diagnosed with A-D-D as a child and always had a hard time taking/following directions. Ironically the disorder that caused me so much problems in school and keeping a job has actually help me stick to being an entrepreneur I know there is no other option for me I dont sleep and night and dont take directions well who could I possibly work for besides myself! I will be building a brand this years and even if it doesnt net me a million in income I know it will provide over a million dollars in education that could never be taught at a university. If you feel frustrated or angry that you havent hit finical milestone you felt you should hit just keep working and keep feeding that fire your time will come.

Do you control your own business and platform?

Is your business unique and hard for others to copy?

How many people have you helped? What is the market demand like?

How removed from your time is you income?

For each person that you help what has the impact (value) been like?

Is it possible / has it been possible to help a lot of people at once? Do you have systems in place?

(CENTS)

Private Witt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Feb 20, 2018
Oklahoma
Exactly. Good job.

Contact @MJ DeMarco in a PM, and he will wire the million dollars to you.

Im new here and really need some money for a six inch Subway sandwich. If I asked for $3.50 do you think it would happen?

Squanchy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Dec 12, 2017
Australia
I read Sam Walton of Walmart didn’t make walmart what is was until like age 54 or something. Guess we can’t complain yet :)

Just like Ray Crox, the guy that hijacked Mcdonalds and made it so successful. He was around 50 something years old and died before he could spend his billions of dollars.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.