The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

28 years old and always learning!

A post of a ranting nature...

juba.hadjal

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
May 14, 2017
FR
Hello everyone,

I am very happy to be here and read all of you! This forum is full of information and it motivates me to achieve my goals.

Three years ago I was in the University learning English literature and today I work as a slave in a society that breaks my back and takes my time off my family and friends.

I am from Algeria and live in France since September 2013, I came to France to study and live with my wife. I am a father of a two and a half years old boy, we have a dog, a cat, and two gold fishes a yellow and an orange one. Lol

When I arrived in France, I noticed there was no ambition at all, people are working 5 days a week for a miserable 1200€/Month net salary. What I thought as an immigrant, what the heck! is this the "France" that my native Algerian friends sold me? I expected to find a job and earn cash and live the easy life for the rest of my life, enjoying the weekends with my family.

As a foreign student, I didn't find any job and it was very hard for me to study at the university something I didn't really like. It was all about British and American politics. While some modules were very interesting and very well taught, other modules were just boring and I didn't feel I was destined to that kind of learning.

I asked myself, what's the point of all this? Will this kind of knowledge will make me wealthy? It was obvious that it will not.

I always have been curious and I always have been fascinated by young people making money starting from zero. I found a young millionaire on Youtube that promised me millions of dollars using his program called Google Sniper. George Brown is his name. You probably heard about him and his program, it was the Big thing back then. At least I thought so.

After that, I quit the university and continued to learn about affiliate marketing and blogging. I created multiple websites and I always dreamt about having instant money. I invested a lot of time but as MJ would say "I was a business Polygamist" I was not loyal to one business and not Loyal to one Business Model. If I had to restart my first business I would have done things differently.

I bought paying programs, I wrote articles, I outsourced and gave all my "time" for free! I prostituted my time and freedom to only have "nada" in return. ZERO ROI!

I stopped my activities and continued learning and studying Money, Finance, Stock Markets, Real estate, coding and I listened to audio books every day. I felt great and I think that all these misadventures led me to The Millionaire Fastlane . This was the first time I felt understood and I felt I was a little bit different from other people who think that life is to save money and pray to have a good president to make them rich. Hoping was not and is not included in my plan and I am glad for that.

My parents always pushed us to study in order to have good, stable jobs that pay more than the average salary. My Sister is biology doctor, my elder Brother is an engineer and my little brother is a psychologist.

It's all crap!! we are all trapped in a system we don't like, we always have to complain about our politicians and why they don't give us more money. But actually, I always thought that if we accept it then we deserve it. We accept to be underpaid and we accept to enslaved for nothing in return. Mediocrity isn't a solution and I Always knew it.

My next step is to settle a Fastlane Plan and do what I want to, where and When I want to do it. I do own a small website that starts to rank on google for several keywords but I am not satisfied with the design and the organization. Still working on it, and I not a polygamist anymore. Which I believe is a good thing.

I am now reading the book and learning from it, it is really an amazing feeling to know that this community thinks just like I do. I hope this short article isn't too boring!

Don't forget to learn new things every day, you don't know what skill can serve you in future projects.

Thanks for reading,

Juba Hadjal.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Imgal

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Aug 9, 2015
Great to have you here @juba.hadjal and thanks for sharing our story with you. Are you talking about reading The Millionaire Fastlane or Unscripted ? If it's the former then I'd thoroughly recommend following it with the latter as MJ breaks exquisitely exactly what you're talking about how so many people are merely following a script of how we are "meant" to live our lives. Thought I was on the right road with that already, but this book has really shock me up (in an awesome way!)

I started in web design and affiliate marketing. Was a real education in marketing... though did also teach me to not rely on one affiliate source. Not much fun when your biggest income source going bankrupt and doesn't pay (if only I'd know of The Commandment of Control then!!)

juba.hadjal

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
May 14, 2017
FR
Are you talking about reading The Millionaire Fastlane or Unscripted ?
I am reading The Millionaire Fastlane and I will certainly buy Unscripted as well, thank you for commenting§ I totally agree with you, affiliate marketing is great when you start and when you have some experience but as you said if a program goes bankrupt you don't have anything left and you don't keep the clients as they are not yours. But I will be creating a content writing agency and I will really work on marketing it and spreading the word.

Imgal

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Aug 9, 2015
I am reading The Millionaire Fastlane and I will certainly buy Unscripted as well, thank you for commenting§ I totally agree with you, affiliate marketing is great when you start and when you have some experience but as you said if a program goes bankrupt you don't have anything left and you don't keep the clients as they are not yours. But I will be creating a content writing agency and I will really work on marketing it and spreading the word.

Awesome! Glad to hear you're looking beyond affiliate marketing as your sole income. Sounds you're like a motivated guy who instead isn't looking for the newest shortcut, but is forward thinking and willing and committed to implementing, not just absorbing knowledge. Great traits that can only lead to success if you stick on this path.

juba.hadjal

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
May 14, 2017
FR
Hi again, Sorry for late answer, I didn't receive the notification I guess. I am here every day and trying to learn new things. This forum is the only one that motivates me to stay. I don't know why, but feeling understood is a great feeling.
Update about my situation, I have been contacted by an authority website and they want to write articles as guests. It is cool, I'll try give as much value as I can. A positive Feedback loop is very important.

Thank you again for your answer and sorry for not responding to your message right away.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.