The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

250 Holistic apps

A topic related to SAAS or APPs

lionessa

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Mar 22, 2023
Hi to all of you!

Thank you BizyDad to suggest it to me to start a new topic thread !

My name is Anna and I am new here.

I found MJ's work online last week and I decided to join the forum, as I my journey was so lonely and besides books on entrepreneurship I had no mentors, and no one to show me the ropes.

I am holistic doctor and I am not really versed in technology, so that's why I am facing this interesting challange at the moment.

MJ's books are eye openers and I have to get some of my uprooted ideas cleared out of my head. It is a process.

So to tell you about what is going on with this tech invention, I have to go back probably 6 years back.

I tried to make sense out of some holistic healing approach- homeopathy (considered by Wikipedia as- pseudoscience), because it promised great results, but you had to be super skilled to prescribe it right. I've seen some nice results myself in practice, but it was a hit or a miss situation. Somethings they worked and sometimes they did not. That means I did not find the right remedy.

So I started studying 100 basic remedies, from some antique books that I had and it started entire process of building this system. If I only knew what I get myself into. :) From reading and making notes, I started to write a book on basic homeopathy, where I have 88 of these remedies described and clear guide to how to use it. From there, I went into specific diseases and systematized description of that as well.

Then the app idea came about and my work was implanted into the web in form of desktop apps. Right now, I am able to share apps as membership, I have that option but I've never have done so yet. I was busy writing apps, as you can imagine.

I would give up long time ago and drop the further idea of building apps and going further with my work- if these apps did not work. Results that people get are just incredible. They heal super fast. I can probably go on and on about it. The whole idea behind the app is that I have specific statements posted for person to select from the list. Each question/statement is attached to remedy or remedies.

Later on, I went even more in depth.

I made a supplement finder, that has maybe 300 questions that will show you what probable deficiencies you have and what vitamins or minerals to use to correct it.

I made the same thing for herbs.

I use specific supplement line in the US so I made an app that will point what what supplement to use from that line. Supplements do not show immediate results as homeopathy and herb apps.

These apps (240 of them) are giving me super fast results.

Another app that I made was a body scan, which shows where is the major health problem and what app to use. As you may imagine people have lots of issues when they come to a doctor, and sometimes you just don't know what you should focus on.

I try to make this app platform to work almost as a self help desk. Just in process of appraising my apps ranging form $9-$36. Higher the price, more complex the apps is. Of course they need a doctor's clearance to get in. I was thinking of doing yearly membership to get them in, (as patient- I am still licensed in US), so I don't cause some malpractice issue, if they start using the apps by themselves without seeing a doctor. Once they're in- they can select app they want - pay for it and I will email their results to them.

My main idea is to get myself out of equation, and become scalable, maybe possible franchise or renting options down the line. Many options, but I have only one head.

I found out one thing recently - Thanx MJ, That the ideas flow only when you get into work and continue working on the project.

I started playing with sports medicine, because of the results, and got such an amazing results that just were shocking.

To the point that last year, in the fall, I was excited to present my work to NBA. They were looking for a sport injury treatments, and I was about to send my deck, but last day I chickened out. (sort of small fish in a big pond - you know what I mean and possible consequences of it). I think I will do it this September, as NBA didn't find anyone yet in sports injury category.

I would never apply if I did not have great results. I don't want to waste anyones time.

With fresh injury, after taking remedies the pain is gone within minutes, and injury heals within 3 days, with huge improvement, even bruise disappears. Have pics, and some videos.
By the way, some homeopaths ( I am naturopath) will give you only one remedy and I will give you combo of 3-5 diffident remedies (form your app results). Homeopaths don't like that, but who cares. I am all for results.

So the thing with these apps is that athlete gets results via email. They buy whatever they need in their respective countries and they are good to go. It is not always homeopathy that they get. Sometimes if calcium comes up at the top or some herb, I suggest that.

Recently, I got in touch with someone in Ohio who can convert the regular prescription into sound frequencies. His company is in the making, because of logistics. I know this is far fetched, it even blows my own mind. I am a bit skeptical and I have 1 athlete that is in process of trying it out at this time. Apparently with good results- but I am not convinced yet. Sending email to athlete or someone else would be the easiest thing to digitalize it and scale I hope as well. - Providing it works.

I would be very grateful for any ideas.

Right now, I am working on a new obesity app, which requires a different way to make it, but this one is needed. It is not about me, and what I can do but it is about solving a problem, and some people asked me about that one.
I am not sure if what I wrote can be clearly understood. There is so much of beautiful healing I witnessed. It is just what to do about it.?
Thank you for your time, I am looking forward to your comments.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Hi to all of you!

Thank you BizyDad to suggest it to me to start a new topic thread !

My name is Anna and I am new here.

I found MJ's work online last week and I decided to join the forum, as I my journey was so lonely and besides books on entrepreneurship I had no mentors, and no one to show me the ropes.

I am holistic doctor and I am not really versed in technology, so that's why I am facing this interesting challange at the moment.

MJ's books are eye openers and I have to get some of my uprooted ideas cleared out of my head. It is a process.

So to tell you about what is going on with this tech invention, I have to go back probably 6 years back.

I tried to make sense out of some holistic healing approach- homeopathy (considered by Wikipedia as- pseudoscience), because it promised great results, but you had to be super skilled to prescribe it right. I've seen some nice results myself in practice, but it was a hit or a miss situation. Somethings they worked and sometimes they did not. That means I did not find the right remedy.

So I started studying 100 basic remedies, from some antique books that I had and it started entire process of building this system. If I only knew what I get myself into. :) From reading and making notes, I started to write a book on basic homeopathy, where I have 88 of these remedies described and clear guide to how to use it. From there, I went into specific diseases and systematized description of that as well.

Then the app idea came about and my work was implanted into the web in form of desktop apps. Right now, I am able to share apps as membership, I have that option but I've never have done so yet. I was busy writing apps, as you can imagine.

I would give up long time ago and drop the further idea of building apps and going further with my work- if these apps did not work. Results that people get are just incredible. They heal super fast. I can probably go on and on about it. The whole idea behind the app is that I have specific statements posted for person to select from the list. Each question/statement is attached to remedy or remedies.

Later on, I went even more in depth.

I made a supplement finder, that has maybe 300 questions that will show you what probable deficiencies you have and what vitamins or minerals to use to correct it.

I made the same thing for herbs.

I use specific supplement line in the US so I made an app that will point what what supplement to use from that line. Supplements do not show immediate results as homeopathy and herb apps.

These apps (240 of them) are giving me super fast results.

Another app that I made was a body scan, which shows where is the major health problem and what app to use. As you may imagine people have lots of issues when they come to a doctor, and sometimes you just don't know what you should focus on.

I try to make this app platform to work almost as a self help desk. Just in process of appraising my apps ranging form $9-$36. Higher the price, more complex the apps is. Of course they need a doctor's clearance to get in. I was thinking of doing yearly membership to get them in, (as patient- I am still licensed in US), so I don't cause some malpractice issue, if they start using the apps by themselves without seeing a doctor. Once they're in- they can select app they want - pay for it and I will email their results to them.

My main idea is to get myself out of equation, and become scalable, maybe possible franchise or renting options down the line. Many options, but I have only one head.

I found out one thing recently - Thanx MJ, That the ideas flow only when you get into work and continue working on the project.

I started playing with sports medicine, because of the results, and got such an amazing results that just were shocking.

To the point that last year, in the fall, I was excited to present my work to NBA. They were looking for a sport injury treatments, and I was about to send my deck, but last day I chickened out. (sort of small fish in a big pond - you know what I mean and possible consequences of it). I think I will do it this September, as NBA didn't find anyone yet in sports injury category.

I would never apply if I did not have great results. I don't want to waste anyones time.

With fresh injury, after taking remedies the pain is gone within minutes, and injury heals within 3 days, with huge improvement, even bruise disappears. Have pics, and some videos.
By the way, some homeopaths ( I am naturopath) will give you only one remedy and I will give you combo of 3-5 diffident remedies (form your app results). Homeopaths don't like that, but who cares. I am all for results.

So the thing with these apps is that athlete gets results via email. They buy whatever they need in their respective countries and they are good to go. It is not always homeopathy that they get. Sometimes if calcium comes up at the top or some herb, I suggest that.

Recently, I got in touch with someone in Ohio who can convert the regular prescription into sound frequencies. His company is in the making, because of logistics. I know this is far fetched, it even blows my own mind. I am a bit skeptical and I have 1 athlete that is in process of trying it out at this time. Apparently with good results- but I am not convinced yet. Sending email to athlete or someone else would be the easiest thing to digitalize it and scale I hope as well. - Providing it works.

I would be very grateful for any ideas.

Right now, I am working on a new obesity app, which requires a different way to make it, but this one is needed. It is not about me, and what I can do but it is about solving a problem, and some people asked me about that one.
I am not sure if what I wrote can be clearly understood. There is so much of beautiful healing I witnessed. It is just what to do about it.?
Thank you for your time, I am looking forward to your comments.

Thank you for taking the time to type all this out. It sounds like you have some good opportunity here. And it sounds like you've put in quite a bit of work.

I want to congratulate you on the progress you have made.

But I have to be honest, I'm a little overloaded. I'm not sure what to say or how to help.

My suggestion would be to continue to use this as a progress thread. Keep working towards your goals and popping in here and sharing progress.

But also, keep asking questions. Specific questions.

I have to get off the forum now, but I'll try to pop back later and see if I can't be of further help.

lionessa

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Mar 22, 2023
Thank you for taking the time to type all this out. It sounds like you have some good opportunity here. And it sounds like you've put in quite a bit of work.

I want to congratulate you on the progress you have made.

But I have to be honest, I'm a little overloaded. I'm not sure what to say or how to help.

My suggestion would be to continue to use this as a progress thread. Keep working towards your goals and popping in here and sharing progress.

But also, keep asking questions. Specific questions.

I have to get off the forum now, but I'll try to pop back later and see if I can't be of further help.
Oh how sweet , thank you BizyDad.
Yes, it is overwhelming… so sorry. But I wanted at least to describe the situation. It is hard to formulate questions yet even for me, as this is huge task ahead of me but for sure some things will get clearer, as I work further.
But aside from that I will be preparing myself for is the NBA pitch. That is 6 months from now. This time I will do it.

lionessa

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Mar 22, 2023
Hi all :)
So I decided to give it a shot, and cover the NEED in CENTS.

It took a while, but I am almost done with weight loss app. It took couple of weeks to produce and I was not there here to post it on the forum but I followed the important topics here.

This weight loss app is huge so I decided to split it into 3 sections.

First section adresses emotions that are related to weight gain and it actually deceases the appetite and incraeses energy and mood an dimproves sleep. Right now, I have only one person to show the progress and few of them will start treatement in day or two. All of them start with First Section of the app (emotions).

Second section of the app will cover digesiton.

Third section of the app will cover remaining body systems.

I have an issue, because I don't want to go into depth and cover pathology in this app, I want to keep it light without unnecassary descriptions of pains or diseases. Which pushes me towards serving younger population. Here my generalist hat is showing up again. :) I see such nice results on app I that I question need for the next sections of that weight loss app. But I guess I have to keep on going and see what happens, right?

If you can adivise please I would gretaly appreaciate it.

That man on the picture lost 4.4 lbs (2kg) in one week. I can write more later on details of his week, but I thought that if I share the pictures that will do more justice.
Thank you so much

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• IMG_9544.JPG
    IMG_9544.JPG
    212.7 KB · Views: 4

Hadrian

QUEST MASTER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Oct 8, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
Best of luck Anna, I'm engaged in making fantasy themed mental health apps so I wish you the best of luck.
Apps are tricky.. and marketing them is even trickier! :roadblock::bulb::cool:

lionessa

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Mar 22, 2023
Best of luck Anna, I'm engaged in making fantasy themed mental health apps so I wish you the best of luck.
Apps are tricky.. and marketing them is
Apps are tricky.. and marketing them is even trickier! :roadblock::bulb::cool:
I’m so glad that there is one person on this forum that does something similar to what I do.

Hadrian

QUEST MASTER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Oct 8, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
Last edited: