- Joined
- Feb 26, 2023
- Messages
- 13
Rep Bank
$210
$210
User Power: 162%
Greetings everyone, I recently finished reading "The Millionaire Fastlane " and joined its corresponding forum. My name is Niels, I'm a 23-year-old entrepreneur with big dreams and plenty of ambition. I used to work as a cybersecurity engineer and earned a monthly salary of around 2000 euros. However, I grew tired of making someone else rich with my skills, so in October 2022, I decided to turn my passion for ethical hacking and cybersecurity into a business.
I started off with small projects, which earned me around 1000 euros per project, and gradually became more familiar with the business world as a business owner. I reinvested the profits into new client acquisition attempts. Eventually, I partnered up with an old friend who had a digital marketing agency, and after a few meetings, we went into business together. We struck a deal where I paid for the ads, but he provided the services at a reduced rate. I also rebuilt his website for him and boosted his SEO, which helped us both to grow.
As the ads began to perform better, I started landing bigger projects. Two weeks ago, I received a project proposal that was lucrative enough for me to quit my 9-5 job. I offer a recurring service that makes cybersecurity easy to understand for my clients on a monthly basis, and I work only 4 days a month for it, earning 10,000 euros per month. Currently, I am in the process of automating these 4 days' worth of work, making it a form of passive income.
With this newfound free time, I have also been able to delve into Forex and day trading to generate additional income. My focus now is to fully automate my service and take on more clients to increase my monthly income slowely.
I know according to the book it is not a fastlane method yet but I like my work that I deliver so much that I am willing to give up these 4 days for it. With that I can do this of any country so I want to see more of the world.
there are still many things I need to learn, that is also why I am making this post so I can get some tips from bigger entrepreneurs in general. So your feedback is always welcome and I would like to continue pushing with the feedback, thank you for reading
I started off with small projects, which earned me around 1000 euros per project, and gradually became more familiar with the business world as a business owner. I reinvested the profits into new client acquisition attempts. Eventually, I partnered up with an old friend who had a digital marketing agency, and after a few meetings, we went into business together. We struck a deal where I paid for the ads, but he provided the services at a reduced rate. I also rebuilt his website for him and boosted his SEO, which helped us both to grow.
As the ads began to perform better, I started landing bigger projects. Two weeks ago, I received a project proposal that was lucrative enough for me to quit my 9-5 job. I offer a recurring service that makes cybersecurity easy to understand for my clients on a monthly basis, and I work only 4 days a month for it, earning 10,000 euros per month. Currently, I am in the process of automating these 4 days' worth of work, making it a form of passive income.
With this newfound free time, I have also been able to delve into Forex and day trading to generate additional income. My focus now is to fully automate my service and take on more clients to increase my monthly income slowely.
I know according to the book it is not a fastlane method yet but I like my work that I deliver so much that I am willing to give up these 4 days for it. With that I can do this of any country so I want to see more of the world.
there are still many things I need to learn, that is also why I am making this post so I can get some tips from bigger entrepreneurs in general. So your feedback is always welcome and I would like to continue pushing with the feedback, thank you for reading
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
