The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

NOTABLE! 22 year old in college with a million dollar business. Ask me anything!

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Out of Touch

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 9, 2018
Canada
What, was he not really a millionaire? Did he not send the mods proof?
He left 3 months after MJ asked for proof, so I don’t know.

I just posted that since he probably won’t be answering any questions or inquiries.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Will-v-the-World

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 10, 2018
US
He left 3 months after MJ asked for proof, so I don’t know.

I just posted that since he probably won’t be answering any questions or inquiries.
Yeah, that sucks, I guess we might never know what happened.

TheRedShaman

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Nov 17, 2019
I'm just reading all the NOTABLE and GOLD threads and this one seemed odd. Has anyone looked at this thread in a while? Should this be a notable if the guy was a fake?

neilz

PARKED
FASTLANE INSIDER
Mar 3, 2015
Hey! Basically what you need to understand is Amazon FBA and business itself is a "dog eat dog" world. Going and telling everyone what your product is on an open forum opens yourself up to competition and counterfeit sellers (I have experienced this before).

The Product is only 10% of your business. The other 90% of business is marketing, execution, and creative ideas. Focusing on the product will not get you anywhere. Most fantastic products don't go anywhere.

That said thank you for your interest in my product.

If you want to know my product. I will send you an NDA you can sign it and you can ask anything you want.

DM me!
What a smart answer, thank you for that. Yes. its much more than a product and no you don't owe anyone to tell what product is it. I got a lot of value from your FB marketing post already - no book is teaching this stuff. Thanks.

MaxKhalus

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 7, 2018
Spain
Hey everyone,

Happy to join this amazing forum. I wanted to introduce myself by answering any of your Amazon FBA/Vendor, Facebook Ads, Instagram, or Ecommerce Questions.

Introduction:

I'm a 22 year old about to graduate from College with a million dollar business. I spend about 60 hours/ week working on my business, along with getting my degree. I do about 50k on Amazon FBA, and I also sell wholesale to other amazon companies, and Amazon itself (1P seller). I'll provide proof so you know I'm not Bsing you guys! The product that I sell is something that my Dad has created and I do all the marketing for it. We are currently going into Retail Stores now to with it. In about 400 currently.

My experience:

-Amazon FBA (Approaching 1 Million, on one revenue stream alone)
-Instagram (Over 20k Followers)
-Facebook Ads (spent 100k on advertising)
-Shopify
-Retail Stores and Distribution

Why I'm Here:
I'm here to network and to learn from other entrepreneurs, marketers, and ecommerce experts. I'll help you and you'll help me.

Ask me anything you want! I'll give you my advice... Shoot!!
Glad to see you on board!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Hey @Simon Angel thanks for the write up. I think there is a ton of potential in all areas...
MARKETPLACE How To Create A 100K-1M+ Sales Funnel
@Lyinx lol man, okay. Just to make it clear to everyone else, I'm not involved with...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This is your May reminder that you can do this. I'll keep it short. These are the May promos...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks! This is a cool idea, actually. I would like to use your experience as I heard that these...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
would this be available in paper version? I know it's short, but most of my family is...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future! I wanted to post this image as I...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock