The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

The Entrepreneur's Forum for learning how to build wealth and financial freedom the Fastlane way!

Say "NO" to mediocre living rife with jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence. Join our forum with more than 70,000 entrepreneurs who are making it happen.
Join for FREE Today
Get the books
Remove ads? Join Fastlane INSIDERS
(Registration removes this block)

22 year old in college with a million dollar business. Ask me anything!

Out of Touch

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jul 9, 2018
56
104
Canada
What, was he not really a millionaire? Did he not send the mods proof?
He left 3 months after MJ asked for proof, so I don’t know.

I just posted that since he probably won’t be answering any questions or inquiries.
 
Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TheRedShaman

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Nov 17, 2019
17
36
I'm just reading all the NOTABLE and GOLD threads and this one seemed odd. Has anyone looked at this thread in a while? Should this be a notable if the guy was a fake?
 
Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

neilz

PARKED
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Mar 3, 2015
3
0
51
Hey! Basically what you need to understand is Amazon FBA and business itself is a "dog eat dog" world. Going and telling everyone what your product is on an open forum opens yourself up to competition and counterfeit sellers (I have experienced this before).

The Product is only 10% of your business. The other 90% of business is marketing, execution, and creative ideas. Focusing on the product will not get you anywhere. Most fantastic products don't go anywhere.

That said thank you for your interest in my product.

If you want to know my product. I will send you an NDA you can sign it and you can ask anything you want.

DM me!

What a smart answer, thank you for that. Yes. its much more than a product and no you don't owe anyone to tell what product is it. I got a lot of value from your FB marketing post already - no book is teaching this stuff. Thanks.
 

MaxKhalus

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jun 7, 2018
465
554
22
Spain
Hey everyone,

Happy to join this amazing forum. I wanted to introduce myself by answering any of your Amazon FBA/Vendor, Facebook Ads, Instagram, or Ecommerce Questions.

Introduction:

I'm a 22 year old about to graduate from College with a million dollar business. I spend about 60 hours/ week working on my business, along with getting my degree. I do about 50k on Amazon FBA, and I also sell wholesale to other amazon companies, and Amazon itself (1P seller). I'll provide proof so you know I'm not Bsing you guys! The product that I sell is something that my Dad has created and I do all the marketing for it. We are currently going into Retail Stores now to with it. In about 400 currently.

My experience:

-Amazon FBA (Approaching 1 Million, on one revenue stream alone)
-Instagram (Over 20k Followers)
-Facebook Ads (spent 100k on advertising)
-Shopify
-Retail Stores and Distribution

Why I'm Here:
I'm here to network and to learn from other entrepreneurs, marketers, and ecommerce experts. I'll help you and you'll help me.

Ask me anything you want! I'll give you my advice... Shoot!!
Glad to see you on board!
 

Post New Topic

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Post new topic

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Must Read Books...

must read books
Download FREE and share!
Download
Explore books recommended by MJ DeMarco and other members of the Fastlane entrepreneurial community.
Fastlane Bookstore

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top