The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

20 years old student completely lost

Karigan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Aug 10, 2020
Belgium
Hi Helene,

A gap year might be just what you need to figure things out, a friend of mine went to Australia with a working visa for half a year and really enjoyed themselves, but it never did amount to a lot of change for them specifically.

For me personally I have been working really hard on making my life here more optimized instead of moving but then again maybe that's just what you need as well. Mister Demarco moved away because of his struggle with seasonal depression so if a change of environment is something you're after it may be the first step towards autonomy for you.

What are some of your business ideas precisely?
I think the gap year will help me get out of the habits and system I live in, I feel like my environment is brainwashing me to stay in the slowlane. And the more I stay, the more difficult it will be to get out of that scheme.
I haven't found my business ideas yet, I'm currently working on my assets and what can I do with them.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mandible

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 10, 2020
Netherlands, Groningen
I think the gap year will help me get out of the habits and system I live in, I feel like my environment is brainwashing me to stay in the slowlane. And the more I stay, the more difficult it will be to get out of that scheme.
I haven't found my business ideas yet, I'm currently working on my assets and what can I do with them.

I see, well it's very important to optimize your surroundings to be conducive to a healthy workflow and mindset that's for sure.

If you're going to go to Australia however, and want to stay there for a longer period of time you'll need a working visa which allows you to stay there for half a year. You'll need to be working in Australia in order to stay too.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...