• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Can't Hurt Me by David Goggins

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it, discussion begins soon!
    Can't Hurt Me, by Goggins

INTRO 20 y/o slowlaner looking for change

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by DHZ, Jul 15, 2018.

1. DHZ

DHZ New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $50
    Hello all,
    I would like to introduce myself, I'm a 20 year old college student studying computer science. A while back, I had come to a realization of where my life is heading if I don't do anything about it, I'm not a fan of redundancy. The idea of working my life away for someone elsed doesn't sound enticing at all, especially after hearing my parents constantly talk about financial struggles despite working 60+ hours a week (My verbal snow in the toilet). I stumbled across this forum back in November and have been lurking ever since and reading the Gold/Notable threads without posting. I've never read books for pleasure or information outside of school work but I went ahead and read TMF and it really served as a much needed slap to the face and changed my outlooks and beliefs of how things work and currently 1/3 done with Unscripted. At the moment, I'm taking a Udemy course trying to learn as much as possible about eCommerce and adding value to products. I look forward to learning from you all! :)

2. Andrew J.

Andrew J. Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $503
    Welcome to the Fastlane forum!

DHZ likes this.
  3. EricFromCanada

EricFromCanada Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $969
    Just out of curiosity why did you choose to focus on learning eCommerce instead of doing something software related like building an agency that helps people create apps? Being a computer science major I feel you would have a step already in the door on that. Best of luck on your entrepreneurial journey and welcome to the forum!

4. DHZ

DHZ New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $50
    I've had a particular interest in eCommerce for a while before I was in college actually but never had the capital until recently to pursue it nor did I know how to go about it. I never necessarily wanted to go to college but I picked computer science due to prior experience with computers and it's a decent stream of income for a slowlane job starting out.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.