The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

19 y.o. Student from Germany

Nilsp

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Sep 22, 2017
Germany
Hi Fastlaners,

my name is Nils and I just turned 19. Im from the north of Germany and currently in my first semester of Buisness Informatics at University. Working part time at the moment. Im living on my own and got roughly 10k saved up (7,5k in stocks, 2,5k in Gold). No debt.

I think im doing pretty well for my age, but its not enough. I finished The Millionaire Fastlane two weeks ago and just read it straight through again yesterday. I have read quiet a few books about Finance and Financial Advice, yet MJ just threw the right perspective at me. Recently I have thought a lot about the position I am currently in and what I want, and where I want to be in my life.

I have been thinking about creating a website, which I already have checked, doesnt violate any commandement. Everyone needs it in order to be a healthy individual, or well at least to save a big amout of time. Its transformable into an app, as well. Yet I am still wondering how I should prioritize everything going on in my life and especially how the hell I can approach my ideas and manifest them, because I have 0 experiences or contacts in that area.

Id love to hear some storys about you guys and connect with you. Who you are, how did you make it or how are you doing it?. Whats your advice?

Peace out for now, because I gotta go back to work.

Im looking forward to hear from you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Cruze

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Sep 6, 2016
Hey Nils, north germany? Where? I'm from Hamburg, let's connect if you want!

eagleye101

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jul 24, 2013
Athens, Greece
Hi @Nilsp, welcome to the forum. What website do you have in mind? I've been working with German entrepreneurs for the last year because my ex-gf is from Hannover and I've been building websites for them. Unfortunatelly I'm very bad in understanding German... Maybe we could connect. The German speaking world is very active in entrepreneurship I've noticed and they are willing to cooperate often.

Nilsp

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Sep 22, 2017
Germany
Hey Nils, north germany? Where? I'm from Hamburg, let's connect if you want!

Hey thats awesome! Just started studying at the CAU in Kiel, but I am originally from Neumünster.

PM me! :smile2:

Nilsp

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Sep 22, 2017
Germany
Hi @Nilsp, welcome to the forum. What website do you have in mind? I've been working with German entrepreneurs for the last year because my ex-gf is from Hannover and I've been building websites for them. Unfortunatelly I'm very bad in understanding German... Maybe we could connect. The German speaking world is very active in entrepreneurship I've noticed and they are willing to cooperate often.

Id love to connect with you! I am thinking about a website with an application which is nutrition related.

In my opinion the topic nutrition and health is going to be way more important in the next decades than it is even right now. The health trend always has been present, yet the population tends to get sicker by time.

A lot of people do not know about the factors which contribute to their health, which leads to either a false impression of what a well scheudled nutrition and lifestyle is about, or just ignorance. This has to be changed. I see great potential right there.

The problem is that it is a big project to code such a website on my own. It would be a long process since Id have to learn PHP and improve on my Java, HTML and CSS.

Maybe outsourcing could be a solution.

eagleye101

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jul 24, 2013
Athens, Greece
In my opinion the topic nutrition and health is going to be way more important in the next decades than it is even right now. The health trend always has been present, yet the population tends to get sicker by time.

Funny because I've been "studying" health and nutriotion myself for the last 5 years. I went full circle. From organic, no sugar no grains no gluten, to vegan, paleo and keto. Big mistake!

Indeed people know very little about health and nutrition and those who like to learn (like me) would like to dig deep and understand anything only to be dissapointed later. Look, health and nutrition is a very sensitive subject. When I was 100% convinced that ketosis was the thing, I talked with a doctor friend and I remember his words "don't play with your body's bichemistry..." which I disregarded only to be diagnosed with digestive problems later... Long story!

But anyway, this is a forum about business and wealth, so let's focus there. If you want to build a website, that is not a problem. You don't have to learn anything. No PHP, no java, no HTML or CSS. I could help you with that because I've been building websites for the last couple of years on my own and the last year for clients.

Have you read Unscripted ? If not, you should really read it to understand some concepts which MJ explains in TMF too but I like it better on Unscripted . I'm talking about the concept of productocracy. In order to be in business you have to offer value, to solve problems.

Let's suppose that with a magic button you have your website ready. What problems are you solving? What value are you offering? How are you making your client's life better? Are you removing pain, are you offering pleasure, are you saving their time, are you making them money?

2 years ago I started a blog about men's health and nutrition which I intended to write about workouts and healthy meals. The idea was to monetize it with affiliate products and maybe my own coaching products later. But now the blog has been sitting there idle only posting a few paid guest posts because I don't have the time to work on it and to be honest, I don't think I am qualified to continue writting on it. If you see it as an opportunity I can give you full access for cooperation. Here's the link: CUTTING EDGE, LIFE-SENSING TECHNOLOGY

Nilsp

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Sep 22, 2017
Germany
Funny because I've been "studying" health and nutriotion myself for the last 5 years. I went full circle. From organic, no sugar no grains no gluten, to vegan, paleo and keto. Big mistake!

Indeed people know very little about health and nutrition and those who like to learn (like me) would like to dig deep and understand anything only to be dissapointed later. Look, health and nutrition is a very sensitive subject. When I was 100% convinced that ketosis was the thing, I talked with a doctor friend and I remember his words "don't play with your body's bichemistry..." which I disregarded only to be diagnosed with digestive problems later... Long story!

But anyway, this is a forum about business and wealth, so let's focus there. If you want to build a website, that is not a problem. You don't have to learn anything. No PHP, no java, no HTML or CSS. I could help you with that because I've been building websites for the last couple of years on my own and the last year for clients.

Have you read Unscripted ? If not, you should really read it to understand some concepts which MJ explains in TMF too but I like it better on Unscripted . I'm talking about the concept of productocracy. In order to be in business you have to offer value, to solve problems.

Let's suppose that with a magic button you have your website ready. What problems are you solving? What value are you offering? How are you making your client's life better? Are you removing pain, are you offering pleasure, are you saving their time, are you making them money?

2 years ago I started a blog about men's health and nutrition which I intended to write about workouts and healthy meals. The idea was to monetize it with affiliate products and maybe my own coaching products later. But now the blog has been sitting there idle only posting a few paid guest posts because I don't have the time to work on it and to be honest, I don't think I am qualified to continue writting on it. If you see it as an opportunity I can give you full access for cooperation. Here's the link: CUTTING EDGE, LIFE-SENSING TECHNOLOGY

Concering nutrition I went a similar way as you did. I was obese when I was a child and eversince I tried out a lot of things. Ive been vegan on/off for a few years. Sometimes I go back to eating cheese for a short period, but majorly I am vegan. I do intermittend and prolonged fasting as well, which has helped me a lot and looks like the most plausible way of living for me.

However. The focus of my website is to save the time of clients. My aim is to infiltrate especially social networks and to try to light a new trend which I would support with legitemate sources.

The basic concept is to create personal diet recommendations which are suited for the client and which fill certain gaps in the clients diet.

As I already mentioned the problem is that I lack knowledge in backend and frontend developement. I imagine the website to be in a similar "healthy" style as yours.

eagleye101

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jul 24, 2013
Athens, Greece
As I already mentioned the problem is that I lack knowledge in backend and frontend developement.

Don't worry about it. If you really want to start working there are plenty of solutions. I could help you. PM me and I'll send you my suggestions. My question is: Are you willing to put in the work and follow the process principle or are you looking for excuses to avoid to do the work?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...