The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

17 Year Old Looking For Advice

A. Rodriguez

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jan 5, 2018
Nigeria
Hi everyone, I'm 17 and I've been visiting the forum for more than a year now. I read the millionaire fastlane while in high school and I'm in my first year in college.

Now, I've been interested in entrepreneurship since I was 14. But my knowledge wasn't as developed as this especially after reading the millionaire fastlane . My perspective changed and I now have a sense of hope in pursuing my dreams.

From my skillset, I'm pretty good at web technologies and the internet and I believe I have a good shot at making money online. I've tried blogging, being the only business I can start on a low budget. Although, I do things well and strive to provide some value to people through my blog. I find it difficult to build traffic and earn from my work.

I read here in the forum that AdSense is not a good business model to earn from. But being the only business that is congruent with my strength and budget, I have to do it.

I see a lot of other young people succeed to make money from it. How long foes it really take to build a successful blog that has high traffic? How can I improve my visibility on the Search engines since a bulk of visitors in my niche use google to search for information I offer.

I'll appreciate advice. Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Supercar

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Mar 14, 2012
Michigan, Arizona
You are "pretty good at web technologies and the internet", not at blogging, right?

jon.M

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
Jul 4, 2016
Sweden
Do you know the SEO required to grow a blog? Do you provide some real value to your visitors?

What about doing some freelance work in the meantime -- perhaps you can write articles for others -- to improve your skills and earn money you can put into your blog?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.