The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

16 year old ai entrepreneur(hopefully soon)

Slamduncan747

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 24, 2023
I’m 16. I’ve been coding games for about 2 years. Made some cool stuff but decided to pivot to ai about six months ago and have been doing web design for a couple weeks now. Enjoyed millionaire fastlane greatly and just read a book called go giver(highly recommend). Currently working on continuing to improve web design skills as well as get an idea for a way to make money. Excited to have found this community.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Pawan_Singh

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jul 24, 2023
I'm also 16. You're a web designer and thats great. I've been doing a lot of things with my school for more than a year. If you don't mind, let's put our ideas together and do something nice.

uhhfeef

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Nov 17, 2022
best of luck with your journey and i hope you guys succeed with your future endeavors.
read Go Giver as well, its a really wholesome story.

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
Welcome here,
don't hesitate to share your AI projects here ! or start a thread about it.
I like AI projects :)
Have a great day and good luck in your projects !

Michal__

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Mar 13, 2023
If you are 16 then fastline will work even better for you because you do not have to make a living yet! Just some school stuff...
Maximize your usage of this time.
Product > selling services.
You can always sell web design services, just do not let it be the only thing you do. It should be mainly a way to fund your real business.
Or you could hire employees later if you want to go that route.
Another idea is - build website templates and sell them. You can later use it as a portfolio if it does not work out! If you made 50 of them you might get lucky and one of them would make you rich!

I started selling my services at 18, before that (at 15) I had a few websites and YT channels where I made some money with ads.
If I could do it again from 15 I would do what I wrote above. And also read a ton of books (but only something like 1 - 2 hours a day, so it does not distract from the business) - both from the 101 booklist and MJs books. And some technical books - you can learn to be as good as a person with bachelors degree if you look at a schools curicullum and read accordingly.

Last edited:

Slamduncan747

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 24, 2023
What kinds of options do I have for trying to make money. I've thought a little about things like website designs and templates and similar stuff but heard it's very oversaturated. Is this true. Should I work on this or should I just focus on making ai projects and hopefully develop one good enough to sell.

Michal__

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Mar 13, 2023
What kinds of options do I have for trying to make money. I've thought a little about things like website designs and templates and similar stuff but heard it's very oversaturated. Is this true. Should I work on this or should I just focus on making ai projects and hopefully develop one good enough to sell.
For a quick buck - Upwork or Fiverr.
For a product, like template - get a niche, build social media following.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...