The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

16 year old Entrepreneur

Awedot

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
1,000%
Dec 23, 2022
This is my first post in this forum. I am a 16 year old aspiring fastlaner, my main goal right now is to help my single mom pay rent and give her the life she truly deserves. i'm working on two ventures for value creation, one is a pure passion project, the other a more rational and capital friendly venture. I'm balancing this with school, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I'm struggling to find people who understand that im trying to escape the lifetime of a 9-5, all my friends are obsessed with the idea of getting a degree, my family thinks what im doing is too risky and im probably not made to be 'exceptional' in that sense.

My dad (still an active part of my life) is another person who thinks I'm wasting my time learning about all of this , he wants me to get a degree and first get a job before i try anything.

I'm not against college education, I personally just don't understand it, I've always wanted to create, and wanted to be the best, and im willing to work as hard as needed to achieve my goals. Im still probably going to go through to it get my dad off my back.

I'm desperately trying to find a place to connect with like minded people, and the Millionaire Fastlane , led me here, I'm hoping I can finally find people who can supplement my growth and help me achieve my goals

I've been on self improvement for 2 years now, I read for an hour a day, and still balance school with working on my businesses, my grades are still decent, and have actually gotten better in the past year, along with this i also workout and meditate. Are there any other habits that i can pick up to aid my success?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

temookun

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 21, 2022
This is my first post in this forum. I am a 16 year old aspiring fastlaner, my main goal right now is to help my single mom pay rent and give her the life she truly deserves. i'm working on two ventures for value creation, one is a pure passion project, the other a more rational and capital friendly venture. I'm balancing this with school, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I'm struggling to find people who understand that im trying to escape the lifetime of a 9-5, all my friends are obsessed with the idea of getting a degree, my family thinks what im doing is too risky and im probably not made to be 'exceptional' in that sense.

My dad (still an active part of my life) is another person who thinks I'm wasting my time learning about all of this , he wants me to get a degree and first get a job before i try anything.

I'm not against college education, I personally just don't understand it, I've always wanted to create, and wanted to be the best, and im willing to work as hard as needed to achieve my goals. Im still probably going to go through to it get my dad off my back.

I'm desperately trying to find a place to connect with like minded people, and the Millionaire Fastlane , led me here, I'm hoping I can finally find people who can supplement my growth and help me achieve my goals

I've been on self improvement for 2 years now, I read for an hour a day, and still balance school with working on my businesses, my grades are still decent, and have actually gotten better in the past year, along with this i also workout and meditate. Are there any other habits that i can pick up to aid my success?
It felt like I'd read my own life story. I'm also 16 years old, surrounded by different-minded people, and on self-improvement for about 6 months now. I don't want to go through university education as well (even though my mother thinks I am wasting my hard work because my grades are incredible in comparison to the work I put in and university in Germany is extremely cheap), and I also want to enable my mother and my siblings the life they deserve. I am also not materialistic and the only reason I need the big money is that my siblings and distant relatives are living miserable, and I need to see them live the life they deserve.

I'm also working out for 8 months, meditating, and reading 3-4 chapters a day (I'm going with chapters because if I measure my reading by time, I often stop in the middle of nowhere and the next time I read, I have to reread some paragraphs again).

A habit I really recommend is journaling. Journal your daily goals, your mistakes, and possible solutions. You could just write down thoughts that cross your mind as well. It helped me get my head free of daydreaming thoughts I have. This daydreaming was also the reason why I started writing a fiction adventure story because I was really lonely and thought up characters and stuff in a different world. The writing also helped me to not be lost in thoughts every 2 seconds, so maybe writing would be something for you (It also helped improve my mental health along with Hamzas tips and now I'm better and more self-secure)

I really had a false understanding of fiction writing. I learned that it is a bad Fastlane approach because it doesn't fulfill the Commandments of Entry and Control (Hundreds of millions of books are published every year; Publishers/ KDL etc. have the upper hand) and doesn't quite fulfill the commandment of Need. You often have to publish several books to start earning good money and that can take decades. So I am thinking of going with another business, but after I hit the Fastlane with that I will come back and write my story.

So now I need your help: Should I try fiction writing and hope for bestsellers through good marketing or should I do something else? Also, do you have ideas on HOW I can find Ideas for something else (Because the approach of asking myself what I 'hate' etc. didn't really work --> I'm satisfied with everything or rather I'm not really sure what I hate right now)

Thank you.

JaaYu

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Jul 30, 2022
Hey, I'm 17 and in a similar position to both of you.

For habits, you seem like you already have pretty good habits I think you just need to be more focused on one thing like business instead of balance. I tried to balance school and business, but that limited my ability to grow in business.

It seems like you want to make friends with people like you, so check your recent conversations if you want cause I'm also trying to build my connections with specific people.

Matt Lee

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Aug 9, 2022
Talk less and smile more.

Smile at people, lots of them. Girls. Old people. People at the gym. People on the train. Go on dates. Get others to talk and listen and absorb like a sponge. You can learn from everything and everywhere at any time if you just open your ears and put on a smile.

See what others do and see if you agree with them or disagree with them. Either way, don't pick sides. Don't tell others what you really think or what your plans are. Most of the time people will just tell you you're wrong and try to dent your ego. 1) truths are hard to accept for most people. Most people think in terms of herds and groups. So anything they didn't hear on social media or others is not real. The truth is like splashing people asleep with cold water. 2) No one cares about you as you do yourself. They can't see the world the way you do. So don't ever listen to them if they say you are delusional when you talk about your visions. Your visions are for you to know and for them to find out. Again, talk less and observe more.

Develop your own way of thinking, and your own inner truth, and protect it at all costs. Don't let anyone rush you or shape your way of thinking without your consent and you should be alright.

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Ok first I want to preface this: We don't need to have all of this figured out yet.

All of you are doing fantastic already.
Kids are really suffering these days
40% of kids struggle with weight
Not even sure about a stat about kids not even caring about their future.

You're all doing great. Keep going. BE CONSISTENT. Whatever you do not drop your vision.

I was the same as you guys at 16, I had an undercover sweetshop, I sold between breaks and shifted duffle bags upon duffle bags of sugary goodness. I didn't think much of uni. To be honest I hated study because of my dyslexia. But, I knuckled down, learned to love the process and became an A/A* student. I loved it. My trajectory was to become a renowned green chemist to solve sustainability problems.
Fast forward five years and I'm doing a Chemistry Degree at a Russell Group UK university. But, I realised in that time that I'm not really a chemist. Game over right? Wrong.

All this time I knew I was an enterpriser. But I'm using chemistry to complement this.

As for deciding about university; @temookun, @Awedot & maybe @AlexYega, this I found was a good chat with some solid people. The way I've come to peace with university is hearing LOTS of opinions, taking into consideration the stats & thinking on my goals THEN making a decision.

Some things to consider
A) Money Investment: if you live in Germany and its >$1000 for education, thats different to the US with loans exceeding $30,000 for a solid degree. As for the UK, its not really a loan (Wipes after 30 years from graduating, payment paid via ~9% exceeding £20,000 income - more of a tax than anything)
B) Time: You will dedicate at least three years of your life working towards a qualification. Is that an opportunity cost for something else?
C) What do you want? At the end of the day, it's you doing it. I have my reasons for being at uni, but whats yours? Its good to have because the course will test you.
D) Research: "Show me the incentive, and I will give you the outcome" - Charlie Munger
CONSIDER why people maybe saying stuff about anti-university or pro-university. What is their motive???
Heres an example: Andrew Tate is very anti-university, he never went. However, what he does is provide an "alternative" - Hustlers University - a supposed replacement. Only for $50 a month!
Do not get it twisted - this is not a replacement to an education. His goal is to convince you to hand over that money & then upsell you.

As for people to surround yourself; I find YouTube is great, networking events are amazing too, and look about on this forum. I've never seen so many golden nuggets for entrepreneurship than here. I've only been here for a month and I'm chummy with a couple people.

Good luck!

Last edited:

MartenX86

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Dec 26, 2022
Beeing 16 I cant know it all but maybe help you out a little bit.
I've been on self Improvement for a year now and have never met someone likeminded so I really feel what you said.
People naturally expect you to take the normal road and how could they not? They have never been told otherwise and its human to want to go the way of the least resistance. When someone tries to talk you out of something you really want to do, because you think or even know that it's the right thing to do, listen to them and try to understand where they are coming from, be kind and respectful. Even if you dont change your mind, you can only change another mind if they feel understood. Most of the time there even is no need to interfere with anothers believes but in case of the parents it's difficult. For me it's often hard to keep inner peace if another person (especially authroritive figures) questions your views but I am improving greatly on that.
Keep up the good work!

YoungsterJr

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Jan 11, 2023

Wow! You took the words out of my mouth. I’m new to this forum too (also 16 years old as well). In fact, I just posted my first thread in the intro a couple minutes ago haha. It makes me happy to see people my age looking for ways to do something good with their lives. I hope everything goes well for you and work hard, be determined, and persevere. I wish you the best man.

Rangermac2

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Jun 1, 2020
Tennessee

Amazing that you want to step up, and no age is too young to start - the younger you start the better your entrepreneurial iron will be sharpened. Know that you are not an aspiring Fastlaner, you are a Fastlaner because you are taking the actions to pursue it. Own the title as if you are already what you want to be.

I started around the same time you did. My Dad referred me to the Fastlane Forum and the Books after failing a drop shipping business.

You said you would like to create things. I desire the same, for financial systems to consumer goods I want to create all over. There is an endless list of college majors that will be pointless this would include folklore studies and some other stuff that will generate debt and working for someone else's dreams rather than your own. I am going into mechanical engineering and have started working as an engineering assistant with a company that is local. This is where I will learn the fundamentals of creation. Investors want to see your ethos - credibility and ethics. A degree can provide that. If you get a useful degree in a science then you can learn to create, research, and design. Degrees in sciences condone a lot of respect which is useful when discussing ideas and future initiatives whether with a mastermind group, friend, or whoever.

I suggest taking some engineering classes at your school if offered to see if you like it, if not maybe try to endure it because to be a creator you must love what you do providing value. Try to get skills in CAD and maybe precision tools if available. You could also take coding classes as an elective as well.

You're not alone when you said that your friends are obsessed with the slowlane, so are mine and I plan on disassociating with them this summer. Your time will come where you can leave old friends who will consume your energy for pointlessness and instead be directed to people who will energize productivity.

Learn now how to be good at money management, there are many systems personally I use a 10/10/10/20/50 system. 10% to Tithes, 10% to Offerings, 10% to Savings, 20% to Investments, and 50% to Spending. Richest Man in Babylon says to save 1 piece of silver of every 10 pieces earned, and 2 pieces to pay debts or something of the sort.

Finally lay out your 1/5/10 Planasy which MJ DeMarco describes in the Great Rat Race Escape . Visualize yourself in 10 years, then think what you must do in 5 years and visualize yourself in those 5 years. Then think what you have to do in the next year for the next 5. Then finally what do you have to do in the next month to set yourself up to succeed in your vision of yourself in one year.

In short, endure highschool and work on your goals and dreams. Always keep learning. College education is not 100% useless if used for a practical and demanded degree that will provide a good return on investment. Surround yourself with good friends who will nurture your creativity and dreams and look for others to learn - find mentors. Learn to manage your money but you do not have to live as a miser or someone who is over frugal - be generous and charitable. Finally, lay out your goals in what you want to be in the next 10 years with a road map on how to get there.

Best of luck

SeanM

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 2, 2022
Oh to be 16, I'd kick my a$$ if I could go back in time. Welcome to fastlane, I don't have much advice that's specific, I have learned a few things since being 16.
1. Slow down. Time will fly once there are no more semesters of school and summer breaks. Enjoy your youth, and don't rush growing up.
2. Treat yourself how you would want to have been treated if you were 5 years older. When you are 21, you'll never look back and say "wow I wish I ate more chocolate and pizza " but you will definitely say "thank you for giving me a good foundation of proper health." You won't remember the pain of the gym, or the pleasure of the food.
3. The world is much, much bigger than you think. 1000% go to trade shows if you can. Ask what problems the companies solve. I went to IMTS this past year and the sheer amount of stuff out there is insane. And that's just for a small segment of manufacturing. Find out what's out there, ask companies what problem they solve and how they solve it.
4. Try everything. If you have an opportunity to do something new, do it. Especially if you don't have to pay for it. Experience is valuable
5. At the end of the day, you need to remember 1 big thing. It's not about the income, it's about the outcome. It's about the value you are able to provide, the problems you are able to solve. It's about building up the right support system of friends and partners.
6. Really come to realize that outside of a very small amount of people, nobody cares about you. Being popular in high school doesn't matter outside of highschool. Those friends most likely will be gone in a few years. Don't worry about others because they surely don't worry about you

JaaYu

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Jul 30, 2022
Oh to be 16, I'd kick my a$$ if I could go back in time. Welcome to fastlane, I don't have much advice that's specific, I have learned a few things since being 16.
1. Slow down. Time will fly once there are no more semesters of school and summer breaks. Enjoy your youth, and don't rush growing up.
2. Treat yourself how you would want to have been treated if you were 5 years older. When you are 21, you'll never look back and say "wow I wish I ate more chocolate and pizza " but you will definitely say "thank you for giving me a good foundation of proper health." You won't remember the pain of the gym, or the pleasure of the food.
3. The world is much, much bigger than you think. 1000% go to trade shows if you can. Ask what problems the companies solve. I went to IMTS this past year and the sheer amount of stuff out there is insane. And that's just for a small segment of manufacturing. Find out what's out there, ask companies what problem they solve and how they solve it.
4. Try everything. If you have an opportunity to do something new, do it. Especially if you don't have to pay for it. Experience is valuable
5. At the end of the day, you need to remember 1 big thing. It's not about the income, it's about the outcome. It's about the value you are able to provide, the problems you are able to solve. It's about building up the right support system of friends and partners.
6. Really come to realize that outside of a very small amount of people, nobody cares about you. Being popular in high school doesn't matter outside of highschool. Those friends most likely will be gone in a few years. Don't worry about others because they surely don't worry about you
As a 17 year old, this advice was pretty useful, but I found that a lot of very ambitious, obsessive teenagers which I found on this forum have already learned most of this advice. It is however useful for teenagers who have just started in their journey.

I don't know if I'm being ignorant, but I'm curious what you or anyone thinks of my current mindset and beliefs on life as someone who had been obsessed and studied other successful entrepreneurs but most likely hasn't had enough experience:

(This is mainly for teenagers who have already decided on what they want to do and are completely committed)

1. Do Whatever Works for You. I found that successful people are pretty different in their habits, interests, and daily routines along with belief in many cases. In the end though, the only thing that really matters is the amount of progressive time you put into the effort as you should be completely dedicated/committed to very ambitious goals. Even if you cut short of very ambitious goals, you will have progressed 2-3 times more than if you made a "realistic" goal. You also want that work to be productive so deep work is quite universal in any area of success.

2. Be a Paradox. Many successful people are oddities in their situations that have less of a chance than most of us to succeed in their respective fields. It doesn't matter where you come from or what your current identity is. I go to a top high school in the US in the first quintile yet I only spend 2 hours a week max on school and focus all my attention on my business. Don't let your past identity constrain you to change. I found that I was able to completely change my habits and mindset and take certain habits and mindsets from already successful people which I judged to be the best for me.

3. Live in the Edges. Manifest and Nourish an Obsession for goals that seem impossible to most people, like building a business that will help millions of people and change your entire life. I believe balance is healthy, but it won't lead to unfound success, plus you can balance your life after success. You should obsess in work and relax in life, but ultimately live in the edges.

Hope this wasn't just basic advice -_-

Thanks, Alex Choi

JaaYu

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Jul 30, 2022
I forgot to mention my last piece of advice:

Work with Relentless People Like Yourself. It's actually easier than I thought to find people like yourself, you just need to try. Working with others and providing each other accountability exponentially grows everyone involved, and it makes you laser focused on your goals.

I recently created a discord server with a small group of crazy teenage Fastlaners, so if anyone wants to join just start a conversation with me. However, don't do it if you aren't completely dedicated to the Fastlane lifestyle (entrepreneurship) to the near point of obsession otherwise there's no point. We're all avid gym goers and are currently relentlessly working in our respective businesses.

Thanks!

SeanM

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 2, 2022
As a 17 year old, this advice was pretty useful, but I found that a lot of very ambitious, obsessive teenagers which I found on this forum have already learned most of this advice. It is however useful for teenagers who have just started in their journey.
Well yeah, this is an introductory post from a 16yr old who is just starting his journey. Everybody starts from somewhere. You wouldn't believe the amount of people that are 3x your age that need to hear the same stuff. Just gotta remember than nobody sees things through your eyes.

JaaYu

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Jul 30, 2022
Well yeah, this is an introductory post from a 16yr old who is just starting his journey. Everybody starts from somewhere. You wouldn't believe the amount of people that are 3x your age that need to hear the same stuff. Just gotta remember than nobody sees things through your eyes.
Oh I just said that cause I talked to him in private and it seemed like he was decently far into his journey and knew that stuff. We started a group together.

tainted1214

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 14, 2023
I forgot to mention my last piece of advice:

Work with Relentless People Like Yourself. It's actually easier than I thought to find people like yourself, you just need to try. Working with others and providing each other accountability exponentially grows everyone involved, and it makes you laser focused on your goals.

I recently created a discord server with a small group of crazy teenage Fastlaners, so if anyone wants to join just start a conversation with me. However, don't do it if you aren't completely dedicated to the Fastlane lifestyle (entrepreneurship) to the near point of obsession otherwise there's no point. We're all avid gym goers and are currently relentlessly working in our respective businesses.

Thanks!
Do you think that I can join this server. I'm also 17 and I'm looking for like minded people to surround myself with.

Necromant

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Jan 13, 2023
Germany

Dude, you are more adult as I was in your age & more adult as many others are currently. Respect, go forward.
U can do, what u want to do!
Dont look back, dont get stopped from wierd people!

JaaYu

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Jul 30, 2022
Do you think that I can join this server. I'm also 17 and I'm looking for like minded people to surround myself with.
Yeah of course! I started a conversation where you can join.

I just realized after looking at the rules, I can probably just post the link here (I think?). It doesn't count as any self-promo or marketing scheme or anything cause I'm not selling anything.

We don't have much people since I only want people who are completely committed and not complete beginners in business. If you aren't completely dedicated to this lifestyle for the rest of your life, then you shouldn't join. This is better for everyone in the group since we can all progress way faster.

I'm assuming anyone who joins have already read the Demarco Books so that qualifies unless you already just have business experience. Most people in the group already have business experience, including me, just not enough to be satisfied, whatever that means for you personally.

I'm also currently creating a system for newer people along with a collaboration system so anyone like yourself can help or provide ideas to improve the discord server!

Join the Teenage Fastlaners Discord Server!

Last edited:

Eduard Schaffert

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jan 13, 2023
Germany

I am also 16 years old and it sounds like you're doing great!
I actually struggle a lot with balancing school and business, I am creating a wind turbine company but because of my grades the "company" suffers.
I actually struggle far greater with discipline, I can't get myself to stick to the process and actually do what I want to do like working on the business, meditating, studying and working out I end up procrastinating and watching YouTube.
Do you maybe have advice on how you got yourself to do those daily?

Qeno

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
May 5, 2022
I'm a little older than you but I kind of read my own life there.
What helped me a lot was shifting the focus from self improvement to business, because for me self improving myself isn't always what's best for business and sometimes just doing “fake work”.
BUT what I do have to add is that I don't have a working business yet ;)

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
See if you have local networking communities. Things like meetup[.]com, chamber of commerce, business networking groups, conferences on business, technology, or other professional interests. That's where you're going to connect with like minded people locally, most likely. You'll struggle to find them in the school lunchroom, or on sofas over Summer break.

I met a kid at a security (hacking) conference last year. At 14 he helped build and run a CTF (basically a game for computer security professionals), and as a result he's got a standing offer for a paid internship at my company, any time he wants one. Will that propel him into a journey as an entrepreneur... who knows? But his circle of contacts and the opportunities available to him are already growing, because people respect initiative, and they only know about the people they can see in front of them.

You might find that the friends you make and the like-minded people you find are older than you. Mine were at your age. Embrace that, because some of the friends you make will also be competent mentors and advisors.

DCG

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Nov 15, 2022
It felt like I'd read my own life story. I'm also 16 years old, surrounded by different-minded people, and on self-improvement for about 6 months now. I don't want to go through university education as well (even though my mother thinks I am wasting my hard work because my grades are incredible in comparison to the work I put in and university in Germany is extremely cheap), and I also want to enable my mother and my siblings the life they deserve. I am also not materialistic and the only reason I need the big money is that my siblings and distant relatives are living miserable, and I need to see them live the life they deserve.

I'm also working out for 8 months, meditating, and reading 3-4 chapters a day (I'm going with chapters because if I measure my reading by time, I often stop in the middle of nowhere and the next time I read, I have to reread some paragraphs again).

A habit I really recommend is journaling. Journal your daily goals, your mistakes, and possible solutions. You could just write down thoughts that cross your mind as well. It helped me get my head free of daydreaming thoughts I have. This daydreaming was also the reason why I started writing a fiction adventure story because I was really lonely and thought up characters and stuff in a different world. The writing also helped me to not be lost in thoughts every 2 seconds, so maybe writing would be something for you (It also helped improve my mental health along with Hamzas tips and now I'm better and more self-secure)

I really had a false understanding of fiction writing. I learned that it is a bad Fastlane approach because it doesn't fulfill the Commandments of Entry and Control (Hundreds of millions of books are published every year; Publishers/ KDL etc. have the upper hand) and doesn't quite fulfill the commandment of Need. You often have to publish several books to start earning good money and that can take decades. So I am thinking of going with another business, but after I hit the Fastlane with that I will come back and write my story.

So now I need your help: Should I try fiction writing and hope for bestsellers through good marketing or should I do something else? Also, do you have ideas on HOW I can find Ideas for something else (Because the approach of asking myself what I 'hate' etc. didn't really work --> I'm satisfied with everything or rather I'm not really sure what I hate right now)

Thank you.
Good to have you here, hope to see you become successful soon

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.