What's new

15 Week Challenge

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Imon32red

New Contributor
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
12
Rep Bank
$70
User Power: 25%
Long story short I have a business where we offer multiple services. Two of them are services where we can bill monthly recurring payments for. I am refocusing my business to just bring in new monthly recurring payments. I cut staff to one other person besides myself, and between the two of us, we do all the sales, installation, and service.

This one step forward two steps back approach has really affected my finances. We normally don't sell too many monthly recurring products and only add $200-$300 a month in monthly recurring revenue. I figured that if I put all my time, energy and focus into monthly recurring I could add an additional $500 a week. That is more than I had ever done. I also decided that we would have to focus on higher ticket sales than we have in the past.

Here are my current monthly recurring sales:
Week 1. $487
Week 2. $540
Week 3. $550
Week 4. $550
Week 5. $0
Week 6. $0
Week 7. $0

Today is Thursday of week 7 and so far I have 0 sales. This is potentially my third week in a row with no sales. At the same time I am optimistic. I am amassing a massive pipeline and I feel like I am going to blow the $500 barrier out of the water.

I decided that by posting my progress here it will help me with my motivation and accountability, but mostly to stay focused. I hope to encourage others as I post my progress. I plan to post my progress Monday thru Friday. I don't normally work Saturday and Sunday, but if I do work I will post that here as well.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Vjastfez Fid. 28 2017

Pu temit cav e qsufadvowi fez. O tqipv ecuav jemg vji fez fuoph tiswodi demmt epf e duaqmi ug juast fsowoph. O dumf demmif vxu pix catopittit, rauvif epuvjis, fof e tiswodi demm gus upi catopitt epf vaspif ov opvu e temit qovdj gus vji totvis dunqepz. Ug vji vxu dumf demmt vji gostv teof nezci op 6 nupvjt, vji tidupf teof vjiz piif nz qsufadv cav vji fidotoup nelis xup'v ci op apvom vunussux.

  • Hewi e wiscem rauvi gus $300 e nupvj. Vji uxpis ot huoph vu tipf at e duqz ug jot dassipv tiswodit epf xi esi gummuxoph aq xovj e rauvi vji 2pf us 3sf xiil ug Kepaesz
  • Hewi e wiscem rauvi gus $1000 e nupvj vu nevdj e dunqivovust qsodi. Vji qsugov ot nadj muxis cav tvomm figopovimz xusvj fuoph. Uxpis xepvt vu dmuti vji temi cigusi Kepaesz ot uwis. Niivoph piyv Vaitfez.
  • Vji qsiwouat rauvi dsievif e dupwistevoup ecuav e foggisipv qsufadv gus $250. Vjot xuamf jewi vu ci fupi egvis vji gostv temi, cav xi duamf qsucecmz hiv jon vu tohp cuvj ev updi.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom