The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

$100 Copywriting Contest...

BlackPebbles

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
258%
Mar 25, 2016
Thank you so much MJ. Is a surreal feeling reading your book then logging in to see you trying to give me $100. It's a quarter of the company registration fee here in Australia.

I am surprised more people didn't engage in this competition just for the sake of competition. Good fun. Good cause.

$100 is loose change to a lot of people but if someone is waving hunneds around you know I'm going to try and take it. ;)

I have been meaning to do my intro but have been very distracted by the threads on my way to it. I shall do it soon.

ZeroTo100

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Feb 2, 2016
New York City / New Jersey
Hey Guys,

Was skimming around on the forum, never got to this post but would have definitely helped fund this page. Just wondering how it turned out with Shelby?

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
Dear dog owner,

if someone told you " thank you sir, you saved my dog, you are something ",

would it be worth at least X dollars ?

then come to our clinic to make your donation

thank you

Azure

Perpetual Motion
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Mar 12, 2016
Dear dog owner,

if someone told you " thank you sir, you saved my dog, you are something ",

would it be worth at least X dollars ?

then come to our clinic to make your donation

thank you

Solid gold.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

arfadugus

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 5, 2014
Folks, I'm looking for this GO FUND ME campaign to be rewritten in persuasive copy.

https://www.gofundme.com/6rv847rp

10061553_1458563749.0502.jpg

Here is the original text:

As you can see, from the title and the text, it is pretty poor and won't result in many donations.

I am willing to take submissions to have this rewritten in persuasive marketing style.

Winner will receive $100 if your copy is chosen.

I also reserve the right to close down the contest at anytime pursuant to finding a version I like.

Or if you don't want partake in the contest, a donation works as well although this is not an official call for that. I just know that this campaign won't pull very well with this type of writing.

Hope to see some of you guys pull off some great copy!
Don't you have millions that you could save this dog?

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ

StevieB

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Jan 23, 2016
Don't you have millions that you could save this dog?

Sure, but there's also millions of other dogs that need saving so why stop at just this one? Even billionare philanthropist's can't help all of the dogs that need help. I've fostered a few and have donated to this particular case.

Just by this post it shows MJ is interested in helping this dog and everyone pitching in is a much better way to approach donations because there are so many that need help and even if someone is in a higher income bracket you shouldn't expect them to chip in everything when everyone can help. Maybe he planned on giving the rest if it was needed after everyone chipped in, maybe not.

Maybe he's given tons of money to charity and thought trying to help in other ways than simply donating each time would be a better approach, maybe not. Either way it's his business and quite honestly it's a little rude to ask someone questions like this on a public forum since it's delving into personal questions that's none of your business.

Last edited:

arfadugus

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 5, 2014
Sure, but there's also millions of other dogs that need saving so why stop at just this one? Even billionare philanthropist's can help all of the dogs that need help. I've fostered a few and have donated to this particular case.

Just by this post it shows MJ is interested in helping this dog and everyone pitching in is a much better way to approach donations because there are so many that need help and even if someone is in a higher income bracket you shouldn't expect them to chip in everything when everyone can help. Maybe he planned on giving the rest if it was needed after everyone chipped in, maybe not.

Maybe he's given tons of money to charity and thought trying to help in other ways than simply donating each time would be a better approach, maybe not. Either way it's his business and quite honestly it's a little rude to ask someone questions like this on a public forum since it's delving into personal questions that's none of your business.
Thank you for the perspective i needed that. I didn't mean for my question to be rude. Maybe i should have read OP better first. I thought it was a personal dog or a close friends dog or something. My bad. Thanks for the kick in the a$$ guys!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.