The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

$100,000 in 1/mo, Joint Venture & Wisdom

Topics relating to managing people and relationships
I

insideusisgod

Hi folks,

Obviously there's no greater power than unity and collaboration for massive success in a short period of time. Variables: partners, wisdom, research, niche, etc. Now...

Have you found massive success doing 'nothing' except finding a partner or 2 to do all of the hard work for you while all you did was "connect" the two, have a clear goal, clear means and the right team? Tell me about it.

I'd prefer to hear from those who've achieved, conquered and are willing to help. Exclusively - thank you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

QDF

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Jan 1, 2014
Have you found massive success doing 'nothing' except finding a partner or 2 to do all of the hard work for you while all you did was "connect" the two, have a clear goal, clear means and the right team? Tell me about it.

Not sure exactly what you're trying to get at here, but it almost sounds as if you are fishing for a story where someone has done "nothing" and been a massive success, just so that you can fuel your own hopes of doing the same thing - like you are trying to give yourself hope that there is an "easy way" or "shortcut".

Also, little hint...if you find a partner or 2 who are smart enough to do all the hard work for you to build a successful business, then they'll be smart enough to quickly drop a 3rd partner (you) who is worth nothing to them.

.....and if they're not smart enough to drop a third partner who is useless to them, that means they are not smart entrepreneurs (and probably wouldn't be able to do the "hard work" of building a business anyway), and you should probably be hiring them as employees instead of bringing them on as partners.

You're new though, so make sure you read around. You'll be glad you did.

Remember...there are 1000 ways to make money, 999 of which include hard work and MAYBE 1 of which doesn't. If you spend all your time looking for the 1 way that doesn't include hard work instead of getting started right away on one of the other 999 ways, you'll have wasted MUCH more time and worked MUCH harder than if you'd just picked one and went with it.

I

insideusisgod

Remember...there are 1000 ways to make money, 999 of which include hard work and MAYBE 1 of which doesn't.

You sound like you work really hard my friend. You sound like a fighter. Somebody who's inspired and fueled by the criticisms of others. What powerful a trait you have!

I have a different personality.

Your example is awesome I love it. So you're I can spend 999x more of my time trying to get rich quick, then since it's effortless, I can multiply it by a trillion $s easy.

The king doesn't fight the wars. He hires soldiers to do that for him while he does 'nothing'.

QDF

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Jan 1, 2014
Your example is awesome I love it because I can spend 999x more of my time looking for the answer to get rich quick and because it's effortless I can multiply it by a trillion. You dig?

Read the book. Read around on the forum. If you continue to search for "effortless" success, good luck. You'll need it. Personally, I prefer not to rely on luck....might just be me though....

Also...I'm smelling a troll here, so on that note I'll let you figure it out. Good luck.

Draven Grey

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Oct 21, 2014
Denver, CO
"Get quick easy" doesn't exist. Pursue adding value, rather than taking value, and the world will welcome you with the open arms of wealth. Read the book.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego

Mr.B

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Nov 8, 2014
Australia
I'd prefer to hear from those who've achieved, conquered and are willing to help. Exclusively - thank you.

So you'd like to hear from people who are happy to do all of the work so that you can profit? I don't think it works that way.

If you want to be the 'king' and have your 'soldiers' do all the work, then you'll need to have capital upfront to be able to pay them for their services.

Read the book.

integrity

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
307%
Apr 6, 2014
The king doesn't fight the wars. He hires soldiers to do that for him while he does 'nothing'.

One would have to become king first, though.

And you don't become king by sitting around doing nothing.

Discourse

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Sep 1, 2014
Hi folks,

Obviously there's no greater power than unity and collaboration for massive success in a short period of time. Variables: partners, wisdom, research, niche, etc. Now...

Yeah mate. Usually those Kings that does nothing gets outmanoeuvred by the their (traitorous) general, or a rival king (who are more competent).

I think you're just an extremely lazy guy who wants the easy magic pill to success

Jake

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
May 15, 2011
Bangkok
One would have to become king first, though.

And you don't become king by sitting around doing nothing.
Step 1 - Fast
Step 2 - Become King
Step 3 - Profit

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Yes, the live in the hood, gangster style, they end up in jail for stealing, killing, and thinking they're tough cause they're all victims. They're kings with tattoos, a jail cell, and usually wear orange. How does that sound?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.