The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

$100,000 in 1/mo, Fasting & Law of Attraction

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

ljb7

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
196%
Jun 7, 2014
Guys, please don't scare him.

The question I want to know whether he did manage to get the $100,000 in one month.

Although I am highly skeptical, I have an open mind

Last time I heard he was on track to do 3x that.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Have you made $100k in 1 month? If not - for your sake not mine - deeply consider what will make me succeed. Ask me about it and share your underlying pessimism (of which is inside us all) and I'm happy to help.

There is a REASON you came to this page. You may be at a crossroads and unknown is the "fastlane"

I've made $100k a month doing nothing. All I did was sit back and watch the money come in... but during that month, I actually did eat food.

Have you made $100k in a month? Please tell me how.

Lathan

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
May 24, 2013
When it comes down to it, we must each as individuals look deep in to the universal spectrum of the nebular motions of the god within us.

Thus, creating thou which will come before us. Shalt not say he.

..And for this, I ask, has anyone really been so far as to decided to use even go to look more like?

MarkNNelson

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Jul 12, 2013
Colorado
When it comes down to it, we must each as individuals look deep in to the universal spectrum of the nebular motions of the god within us.

Thus, creating thou which will come before us. Shalt not say he.

..And for this, I ask, has anyone really been so far as to decided to use even go to look more like?

Oh, now I get it. You used that article spinner from that other recent thread, and spun the OP. Nice... ;)

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
This stuff actually works.... Happened me today.

After a long night of partying until the late hours of the early morning, I got woken up by my friend to go hiking up the mountains in the snow. I slept in late today and didn't have time to eat breakfast. So I rushed out the door carrying enough supplies for the snow covered trek through the wilderness that lays ahead (aka one water bottle, a pocket knife, and no jacket) - On a side note, that is more supplies than @TheTruth likes to bring while hiking through the desert of Arizona for fun.

After a few hours of hiking, and finally arriving home, I was starving. I achieved this fasted state.

The night before, I cooked come rice noodles, broccoli, onions, mushrooms, and peppers for a stir fry. I had plenty of leftovers. But something was missing.

There was no flavor to my dish!

Out of nowhere I had a strong 'pull' to open a specific cabinet while I was cooking - I see in the back some Thai Kitchen Sweet Red Chili sauce that I don't remember ever buying.

It came to me.

...and then 2 cute girls knocked on the front door of my apartment wanting to chill.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
You know who the wealthiest people in the world are? Its those that go to bed hungry 3-4 nights a week.... the people from the "3rd world". They all make $100k+ per month but choose to live in poverty and starve themselves because it gives them super human power & wealth.

I think you need to get your head checked.

AlterJoule

Busy Working.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Aug 7, 2014
Anyone here fasted to find they attracted people, ideas and circumstances to effortlessly create a substantial amount of income in a short period of time? Tell me about it.

Personally
  • I've found fasting creates for me opportunities, or allows me to see them clearly.
  • Fasting causes people to want to be around me, especially the female sex.
  • It also gives me a distinct focus on one goal to achieve an object of fruition in 'mind'.
It gives me strategy, power and hypnotic influence to control an outcome how I want, when I want and for what I want. All that need be of me is motivation from you.

Tell me about how persisting and persevering in a fast can make me $100,000 in 1 month. Share 'you' or click here to read about a related post of mine and help me out.

Have already started fasting off simple carobohydrates (2 days now). Already massive & exciting changes.

Test drivin' the ol' article spinner eh?

Last edited by a moderator:

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012

After a long night of partying until the late hours of the early morning, I got woken up by my friend to go hiking up the mountains in the snow. I slept in late today and didn't have time to eat breakfast. So I rushed out the door carrying enough supplies for the snow covered trek through the wilderness that lays ahead (aka one water bottle, a pocket knife, and no jacket) - On a side note, that is more supplies than @TheTruth likes to bring while hiking through the desert of Arizona for fun.

After a few hours of hiking, and finally arriving home, I was starving. I achieved this fasted state.

The night before, I cooked come rice noodles, broccoli, onions, mushrooms, and peppers for a stir fry. I had plenty of leftovers. But something was missing.

There was no flavor to my dish!

Out of nowhere I had a strong 'pull' to open a specific cabinet while I was cooking - I see in the back some Thai Kitchen Sweet Red Chili sauce that I don't remember ever buying.

It came to me.

...and then 2 cute girls knocked on the front door of my apartment wanting to chill.
10LDCIu.jpg

TheTruth

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Feb 13, 2012
Toronto/Scottsdale
lmao... Hey I get the job done.

G

GuestUser112

Lol I knew when I clicked on this thread it was going to be good for a laugh, and I was right.

Turns out I'm a wizard as well.

Charnell

Block me if you're a quack
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 12, 2014
Kansas City
I'm only posting here to boost my messages so I can get a signature that states "I fasted for 30 days and made $100,000".

Krzysztof

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Jul 20, 2014
Warsaw, Poland
@insideusisgod made a great example pointing out Will Smith. He is definitely "in the flow" and making money effortlessly. Especially taking into account below quote from him:

“The only thing that I see that is distinctly different about me is I'm not afraid to die on a treadmill. I will not be out-worked, period. You might have more talent than me, you might be smarter than me, you might be sexier than me, you might be all of those things you got it on me in nine categories. But if we get on the treadmill together, there's two things: You're getting off first, or I'm going to die. It's really that simple, right?
You're not going to out-work me. It's such a simple, basic concept. The guy who is willing to hustle the most is going to be the guy that just gets that loose ball. The majority of people who aren't getting the places they want or aren't achieving the things that they want in this business is strictly based on hustle. It's strictly based on being out-worked; it's strictly based on missing crucial opportunities. I say all the time if you stay ready, you ain't gotta get ready."

G

GuestUser112

@insideusisgod made a great example pointing out Will Smith. He is definitely "in the flow" and making money effortlessly. Especially taking into account below quote from him:

“The only thing that I see that is distinctly different about me is I'm not afraid to die on a treadmill. I will not be out-worked, period. You might have more talent than me, you might be smarter than me, you might be sexier than me, you might be all of those things you got it on me in nine categories. But if we get on the treadmill together, there's two things: You're getting off first, or I'm going to die. It's really that simple, right?
You're not going to out-work me. It's such a simple, basic concept. The guy who is willing to hustle the most is going to be the guy that just gets that loose ball. The majority of people who aren't getting the places they want or aren't achieving the things that they want in this business is strictly based on hustle. It's strictly based on being out-worked; it's strictly based on missing crucial opportunities. I say all the time if you stay ready, you ain't gotta get ready."

Lol only somebody who is either very well acquainted with sarcasm or absolutely f**king retarded would post that. I pray you are the former.

G

GuestUser112

Choose whichever option suits you best.
Lol okay now I'm curious - you were kidding, right? Because you literally said that Will Smith was succeeding 'effortlessly' because of his 'die-hard work ethic'. I mean this whole thread is bananas so I just gotta know, the chuckles are killing me.

z6Evolved

[Danger Zone]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Jun 25, 2014
VAB
He was replying sarcastically to the op. I thought it was pretty obvious.

I'll translate:

"Yeah, Will Smith made it through sheer luck and willpower alone - oh, that and working 100x harder than anyone else in his field."

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Nov 13, 2014
Lol okay now I'm curious - you were kidding, right? Because you literally said that Will Smith was succeeding 'effortlessly' because of his 'die-hard work ethic'. I mean this whole thread is bananas so I just gotta know, the chuckles are killing me.
You are very good at recognizing irony, aren't you? ;)

Jake

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
May 15, 2011
Bangkok

I look at Will Smith, ....... looking at them I say, "he is in the flow". ... having already gone through the "pain" ... I will effortlessly achieve"

G

GuestUser112

Well I certainly recognized the probability but you never know with some people. Hence the existence of this thread...I think I'm done following this one now though it's getting a little stale.

pickeringmt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
364%
Apr 24, 2014

Yeah, this is the same with Bill Gates

He was one of the first human beings that had access to a computer that he could code on all he wanted.

He used to stay up all night long programming on the campus computer near his home before he finished high school.

Read Outliers by Malcom Gladwell - Bill Gates put in his 10k hours

I think that visualization, fasting, and mindset are all incredibly powerful and valuable, and I believe in things that may get me laughed right out of this forum as well - but saying that these things alone are how people create success is a slap in the face when you consider just how hard these people worked to get where they are.

Besides, what joy could you really get from $100k that you didn't actually endeavor to earn? It would only leave you wanting more.

I

insideusisgod

You are my friend so true in what you say. Mr. Smith is a "hustler". In my view of the universe it is his "hustling" that got him him achieving goals. It is what is different about him. He is an achiever. Mr. Smith bows his head down to a deeper part of himself. He is humble and open. He is different.

Will Smith, he lets his instincts to direct his steps. He does not "tackle" or "neglect his flow. He hustles.

I

insideusisgod

Besides, what joy could you really get from $100k that you didn't actually endeavor to earn? It would only leave you wanting more.

I agree - and my friend I believe effortless implies faith as well as action.

Effortless is conditional. It is to embrace pain and pleasure. To be in submission to the flow. The flow inside every one of us.

I

insideusisgod

Yeah, this is the same with Bill Gates... Read Outliers by Malcom Gladwell - Bill Gates put in his 10k hour... I think that visualization, fasting, and mindset are all incredibly powerful and valuable, and...

I love the quote on the author's principles of: autonomy, complexity and taking effort toward a reward. Self-difference automatically implies wealth.

http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/1439.Malcolm_Gladwell

mhewitt23

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 10, 2014
1.) this dude is nuts.
2.) Fasting is awesome. Tangible test of willpower and great way to stimulate HGH naturally and let your body's other systems thrive briefly.
3.) this dude is nuts.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.