bukavu
New Contributor
- Joined
- Oct 7, 2012
- Messages
- 17
Rep Bank
$185
$185
User Power: 12%
I just read a book where it said 10% is yours to keep.
I want to do that by putting 10% of my income into a UK ISA Account.
What represent the 10%? For those who read "the richest man in Babylon".
I make 100$ a month and have to pay 50$ to someone. I remain with 50$.
1. Should I keep aside 10$ or 5$ for myself?
2. And when is it fair to reinvest the money saved?
Thanks for your answer.
I want to do that by putting 10% of my income into a UK ISA Account.
What represent the 10%? For those who read "the richest man in Babylon".
I make 100$ a month and have to pay 50$ to someone. I remain with 50$.
1. Should I keep aside 10$ or 5$ for myself?
2. And when is it fair to reinvest the money saved?
Thanks for your answer.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
