The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What are you struggling with?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

ForeverStriving

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 21, 2013
When it comes to building your fastlane business, what's the single biggest challenge that you're struggling with right now today?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
Right now today?

Lol

Ahem, aside from that, I'm afraid my problems are not very typical to your average joe struggling to get better.
I would say that, helping entreprenuers as a business path issss, ok, but I think entrepreneuers don't want to be "sold stuff".
Like, why would I pay money for something when I need that food to eat and work on my problems.

The biggest issue for struggling entreprenuers is a successful and safe JOURNEY to their goal while not bluntening them to how hard reality can be. They need friends, more than mentors, people to talk to, explore things with, without it being condescending or trivial.

Robust engaging challenge, and stuff to think on, to help them take it one bite at a time.

You can't hover over them like an owl above a rat.

So respect.

wbrett1027

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Feb 15, 2015
The profit to multiply in sales to reach out to more products,
Waiting on amazon to give me access to automotive category for selling,
That's with my one gig

My other gig- im needing more customers for my service company,/ also needing website which I will setup in acouple days after I get my business account setup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Ugh. My biggest struggle right now is people coming here and using the forum as a platform for idea extraction.

We're all for the concept, and we get it. Just tired of it being deployed here as if we don't know what's going on.

Bila

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Dec 2, 2014
Ontario Canada
Basic formula, difficult for me to put in practice ( i try and i am getting better) : Keep costs low, profits high !!!!
I always end up giving more to clients ( which is, in the long term, a good thing )

Hooked

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jan 11, 2013
You beat me to it. I must be getting slow in my old age

When it comes to getting slow in your old age, what's the single biggest challenge that you're struggling with right now today?

Also, if you could tell me how to solve that struggle, then create that solution and market it for me, I'll give you 5% equity (pretty fair considering this will be a multi-billion dollar business in a year).

Let me know when you're done with all that. In the meantime, I'll be thinking about my ferrari. I'm leaning towards white.

FastLanePursuer

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Oct 11, 2012
Bay Area, CA
Reaching a point in your business where you have to accept the fact that you can't do everything on your own anymore

What I've learned is that it's better to hire someone who specializes in a specific skill then trying to do it all by yourself. Because if you're wasting time doing maintenance work, then you take away the time you could be using to actually grow your biz

trying to master multiple skills at once = mediocre results
trying to master ONE skill = awesome results

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
Ugh. My biggest struggle right now is people coming here and using the forum as a platform for idea extraction.

We're all for the concept, and we get it. Just tired of it being deployed here as if we don't know what's going on.
this yep yep yep yep yep yep

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Longinus

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
441%
Aug 28, 2014
Poland / Belgium
I set up everything for my business 2 weeks ago, of course thinking a tsunami of customers would soon be hitting me.

But not a single sale was made that day.

And the next.

And the next.

And the next.

So, I guess things are getting pretty desperate.

I have to make more ads.

AlterJoule

Busy Working.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Aug 7, 2014
I set up everything for my business 2 weeks ago, of course thinking a tsunami of customers would soon be hitting me.

But not a single sale was made that day.

And the next.

And the next.

And the next.

So, I guess things are getting pretty desperate.

I have to make more ads.

Hmm, that's odd. You shouldn't have to be making ads... Actually, you shouldn't have to do any marketing at all. If the customers aren't just swarming in, it's probably time to pick a different product.

ryanbleau

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Jun 22, 2014
Scottsdale , Az
I'm having a hard time putting a $ amount to my products. Wife is constantly yelling i don't charge enough. Not because the money is the issue. She feels I'm putting to much value for the money I charge. When you see custom humidors going for $3000 and your charging not $3000 its easy to see her point. I guess my being a cheapskate hinders my valuation of high end items

fastlanebeast876

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Apr 10, 2015
Asking for help. Like i will ask for advice and stuff but when im struggling i any way i would rather keep to myself and not tell anyone. Mainly Ego.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.