The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Millionaire By 25 Documentary

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...
D

DeletedUser2

Sno has it in 1

your focusing on the wrong things.

why don't you find a mentor, and learn how they make money, and make money that way.

doing a documentary about your tail chasing, is only going to show people how ineffective tail chasing is.

if you want to do the documentary. fine, but does it advance your actual bank account? maybe if your focused on MLM. but MLM is NOT fastlane. is a fancy pretend title of ceo, but its more like a job. don't believe the hype.

Find your 1 thing you can make money from

KILL all the rest.

to give you an idea of how easy it is to him 1M it took us 3 months to think through and plan an execution play, and almost 4 months to generate 3.5M in sales, starting from zero.

so while you have been mentally masturbating all over this forum, about how your going to be rich over the last 7 months, we went out and generated it.

quick dicking around. and launch 1 damm thing.

PS. when MJ says torrent his book, for gods sake. go read the damm thing.

Z

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

snowbank

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Aug 10, 2007
Austin, TX
I want this documentary to do film festival rounds

this sounds like your main goal. much more than making $1m in 2 years. you want to be well known. there's nothing wrong with that. i can tell you right now there's substantially easier ways to do this. if your main goal was really what you say it is, to make $1m in 2 years, spending so much time on the documentary and gearing what you share around what film directors are telling you is insane.

without focus, you WILL fail. right now you're on a track to failure, if you're being honest about your goal. you are all over the place. you can't decide if you want to be a documentary maker, someone who knows how to make money, or someone who learns how to make money. these are extremely different things. you're trying to be the star of the documentary, with a goal that you have no plan of hitting it sounds like, while also attempting to have it be another version of think and grow rich. you can't try to do all 3 and do extremely well at 1 of them.

How to acquire new skills quickly, whether or not it has to do with money making. Think 'Think and Grow Rich' mixed with Tim Ferriss' new book that's coming out on acquiring new skills or accomplishing things in a fraction of the time. The market is there, look at the one minute millionaire book series. They're new york time best sellers.

Think and Grow Rich was great because it dominated what it's main goal was.

Tim's new book will dominate what it's goal is.

Those are market leaders in what they were attempting to do.

How a 25 year old kid who wants to be well known fails to make $1m while attempting to teach lessons like Think and Grow Rich did is substantially different - it is the market leader in nothing.

You're so focused on film festivals and NYT bestsellers that you're not even stopping to realize that you're not doing the best things to try and reach your goal- which is the main reason people would be interested.

If "Millionaire by 25" turns into "25 year old who made $37k in 2 years while interviewing people" it's not accomplishing any of your 3 goals.

You won't have made money as efficiently as you could have.

You won't have learned to make money as efficiently as you could have.

You won't have great interviews or compilations of amazing information like Tim Ferriss or Think and Grow Rich because you don't know the best questions to ask.

"25 year old who made $37k in 2 years while interviewing people" is not going to achieve your goal of getting well known.(don't kid yourself that getting well known isn't one of your main goals. you've spent more time on websites to promote the film, fb page to promote the film, logos and all that other stuff that is irrelevant to making money than anything else.)

It's also going to highlight the new rich and solopreneurs and all of that. Average people who work jobs are going to watch this and go huh, so there is another way. Jobless people are going to watch this and go huh, there's another way. I think more people write about how to be successful without being successful. I think watching someone accomplish it before their eyes is admirable and inspiring.

You're so caught up in trying to make this documentary about 72 different things that it's not going to do any of them well. I've said that before but it's worth mentioning again. You're all over the place.

Jobless people are not going to be excited about this if you don't make a LOT of money. Watching someone fail, and then trying to spin it off as, "I failed but I learned a lot" is played out in my mind. Especially if you're not going to get anywhere close, and sprinkle in interviews of other people too.

I'm not a film producer, but it sounds like individually some of these would have potential. Mixed together- a mess

Now, the main focus are two things: Developing mobile apps and the fashion accessory line. That's the ticket. The website is launching so I can use it as leverage to get more mentorship from better entrepreneurs because they'll take me seriously with the validation from the website and social media.

If you truly want to be taken seriously, listen to people who know what they're talking about, and execute on what they say.

If you're just going to assume people are hating on you and going against their advice, you're going against what your whole project is about.

It's like the kid on this forum who constantly disagreed with people who knew what they were talking about, then tried to launch a freelancing site while going against the exact service he was offering.

It seems like you have a skill at making documentaries.

If you want to be well known, and wanted to do a documentary about someone who knows how to make money making millions of dollars, I'd love to watch that. You would get the publicity you're looking for by being the one producing that. You'd also probably make some decent money on the doc, because if focusing on that one specific doc, and doing it insanely well, it'd probably be extremely successful.

If you really want to make $1m in 2 years, I'd start focusing on that. Going into the doc with no plan to do so, and so little time spent on the making money part 7 months in, it's clear the amount of focus won't allow you to do this right now.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Today's lesson in macroeconomics via forum microeconomics and how the velocity of money is driven:

----

The currency (MONEY) on this forum is speed, as designated in KPH count.

It represents VALUE, or actual WEALTH CREATION.

Your post count represents ACTION.

Notice you have 84 posts (lots of ACTION!) but ZERO speed. which equates to ZERO MONEY.

Sound familiar?

You're approach on using this forum is the exact same approach you are using for making money. (Which is why you haven't made any yet!)

Isn't it also ironic that the TOP speeders on this forum happen to be the big money makers and the millionaires? Have the figured out "the secret formula?"

I've met a number of very hungry entrepreneurs. You do NOT have the teachability and willingness to learn that they have. You're more focused on arguing why your documentary is going to be a good thing rather than saying, "oh shit, multiple people who know how to make money are telling me I'm doing something wrong -- maybe I should listen".... "na, I'll tell them I disagree but am SUPER motivated to learn and very teachable!"

I know when I'm wasting my time.

I actually wrote out another LONG response and deleted the entire thing ... why bother.

We're dealing with someone who hasn't even read TMF .

My suggestion to you this:

Please stop posting here until you've read TMF in its entirety. You don't even need to buy it -- go find it on the torrents and get it for free.

If you're serious about "making money" and so-called teachable, you'll come back with an update, and hopefully, a great one at that.

Adios.

D

DeletedUser2

Wow, what a fool. I dont care if you made 100M, I can still tell you are a complete fool just by reading one simple post. "Mentally Masturbating" and "Dicking around"? Perhaps your "money" you made (I'm doubtful) could buy you some class? You know what is easier than hitting 1M......saying you hit 3.5 in sales in 4 months over the internet. What is your name, ill look you up on forbes? 3.5 in 4 months, you should be well into the 100 of millions? Im eager to hear your reply, so I can ignore it and never reply to you so you fail to exist to me.

PLs read the following instructions. (added pictures in case you didn't understand)

go to settings
Capture.JPG

THEN Go here

Capture 2.JPG

Then fill out my name

and then

PLEASE click here

Capture3.jpg

Thank you.

Z

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
He didn't only disappear from this forum but the rest of the internet as well, he has not even updated his website.

He aimed for the stars but built a spaceship made of cardboard (minecraft skin apps and self-publishing LOL)

If Corey was an out of shape guy trying to run a 6 minute mile and improve his health, you're the obese guy sitting on the sidelines while eating a doughnut, criticizing him for only running it in 9.

Maybe stop picking apart the mistakes someone else has made and start making your own, otherwise I don't want to hear it.

Go run your own mile.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Wow, what a fool. I dont care if you made 100M, I can still tell you are a complete fool just by reading one simple post. "Mentally Masturbating" and "Dicking around"? Perhaps your "money" you made (I'm doubtful) could buy you some class? You know what is easier than hitting 1M......saying you hit 3.5 in sales in 4 months over the internet. What is your name, ill look you up on forbes? 3.5 in 4 months, you should be well into the 100 of millions? Im eager to hear your reply, so I can ignore it and never reply to you so you fail to exist to me.

Word to "Millionaireby25"- Do YOU. I know you are here for advice, but just like anything in life, only a small percentage of it should even be taken at best. I would bet less than 1 % of people on here are actually millionaires. A lot of people on here are what I like to call "hopers" just like the rest of the world. Be confident even if people get on here and tell you you are arrogant and try to shoot you down. At the end of the day all that matters is what YOU think about YOU. I know that if I listened to everything that was told to me I would have given up a long time ago. I am no millionaire yet, but will no doubt be. I made 6 figures at age 22 in about 9 months. Most of the people who down talked me have never made over 30k a year and they are all 40+ years old. Half of the battle is being an animal mentally, and these people down talking are just bumps in the road and I hope you realize that. Whatever you do, dont quit the documentary. I guarantee you I would buy something like that if you do in fact make your millions....even if it takes you til you are 30. After all MJ did write a book about making millions and getting on the fastlane, he also talked about tons of roadblocks and detours and look....we all have read it!
aYKxg.gif

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
"Some of the forum members were pretty critical of his goals and project so I am assuming he decided that the forum wasn't a productive environment anymore"

Let's see: User X wants to become a millionaire. Millionaires gives advice. User X ignores advice. (That basically sums up what happened here.)

I, and others, were critical because we thought his plan was flawed. In fact, we didn't even see a plan other than a documentary and some MLM thingy.

This forum isn't the place to get all kumbaya and "rah rah" on a plan that's filled with nothing solid other than self-serving platitudes. (I want this, I want that, blah blah.) The millionaires on this board attempted to tell him there were holes in his plan. (Lack of focus, control issues, etc. -- the mobile app thing was the most promising.)

Once again it all comes down to wanting to be right, rather than rich. When someone wants to become a millionaire in X years and receives advice from millionaires, but it isn't taken, or is considered "unproductive", then sorry, no advice will work.

If he would have gotten some AP coverage it would have wrapped up his plan very nicely.

He actually got some great publicity -- in fact, the publicity he got far exceeded the publicity that my book ever got. :wideyed:

So again, I wouldn't call this a failure but a monumental learning experience and I applaud him for it -- I'm sure we will hear (and see) from Corey again. He did some podcasts actually that were really good. Maybe he will check in or make a blog post to share what he learned. He probably could write a book on the entire experience.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
On your original thread start, my comments are in RED.

GOALS FOR APRIL 2012

1. Millionaire by 25: Reach 2,000 fans on fanpage [Action-fake: Creates no value! Get a product/service first, then go for fans as a part of the sales process.]
2. Millionaire by 25 official logo created [Is the logo critical to making $$?]
2. Old Sentiments: Reach 1,000 fans on fanpage [HOW and why? Is there a product? Or is your documentary the product?]
3. Earn 10,000 dollars [HOW? With a logo? What product? What service? What need?]
4. Read 4 Books [Obviously, TMF was not one of those books as most of everything I read are Fastlane violations.]
5. Have Prototype Created for Fashion Accessory Line [Hmmm... here might be something]
6. Have Logo done for Fashion Accessory Line [Another action-fake: What is it with the FN logos? Let me guess... you got business cards too?]
7. Build Strong Foundation For Organo Gold to ensure Ruby position in the month of May. [MLM? This is your best idea for making a million?? Really? Putting your financial plan in the hands of someone else?]
8. Get an investment real estate property and establish partner for real estate investing company.[How? With the $10K you made from the MLM/job/ or other unknown source? Investment properties generally cashflow 8-12% per year ... is this your plan to make $$ fast?

Obviously, you haven't read TMF -- if you did, much of these "action-fakes" wouldn't even be a consideration in your plan, if this is indeed, the plan.

Hey theag, this video should explain your inquiry:

I've watched the video and I can't quite get it.

It is impressive that you want to do this but the video is missing the most important part: The plan on how exactly you want to do this other than building fan pages, logos, MLM, and free PR via the documentary.

Wishing and dreaming is nice. Wanting to help your parents is kind-hearted.

However all this aside, what exactly is your strategy to make a million?

Right now I see a lot of talk, action-fakes [busywork that creates little value (money)] and "fake it to you make it" type stuff.

As of now, it appears to me your strategy is simply circular: To get famous via the documentary, in effect, producing no real value. While this is a possible outcome, it is emblematic of the envelope stuffing scheme because it isn't repeatable to the common man. (Example: A made a million by documenting how I made a million!)

If you truly intend to make a million dollars, you should be starting a business with a product/service that solves a problem or fills an unmet demand. I don't see that here as it kinda seems like one of those millionaire home page novelties whereas your goal is just to create a lot of free PR and attention, hence opening up doors.

IMO, you're focus seems to be "the million" which is the wrong focus -- (CHASING MONEY usually indicates A TAKER DISPOSITION) ... incidentally, of all your posts on this forum are centered on this thread: NONE of them are outside of this thread. In other words, you are using this forum for your own ends (TAKING) instead of sharing and providing value (CONTRIBUTOR) -- such is the fundamental asset and mindset of creating Fastlane wealth, something you want, but don't seem to understand.

How much of the million have you made in the first 7 months?

And, by what means? The transfer of money indicates demand for a product or service.

I apologize for the "tough love" (or even coming across as a hater) but I'm really starting to hate these "Zero to millions in X years posts" as they never, ever, seem to have a real defined plan therein, just a lot of wishful thinking and action fakes. (Creating logos, reading books, etc. etc.)

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
What happened to this guy? He just disappeared off the face of the internet when he didn't reach his goal loool

Some of the forum members were pretty critical of his goals and project so I am assuming he decided that the forum wasn't a productive environment anymore, that was well before his "timeline" was up. It takes balls to make your goals as public and as ambitious as he had, and for that I have mad respect for him.

And on that note, he probably gained a ton of valuable knowledge and experience while many people were sitting here on the forum bashing him and accomplishing nothing. He's probably done a lot more than you have as well. He aimed for the stars and only ended up on the moon, so what, that's better than a lot of us have done.

Last edited:
D

DeletedUser2

Bottom line. Corey has done more during the last 2 years than most people here have in the last 2 years. Yes, he didn't realize his goal

but he learned more lessons faster.

he isnt a millionaire now. BUT he just got his first taste of the process to become one. his chances that he will make it to the fast lane, have gone up dramatically. in fact, I would put his chances in the 70-80% chance he will hit millionaire status, sometime in his life (vs the less than 5% I give most people)

his execution sucked. but that now means he has a map of what not to do, and better understanding of what it takes. good on him.

its fine to be critical of others, its feedback for them. however, they guy should also look to himself, and say, well, am I speaking from ego, or helpfulness? I am trying to justify my own lack of results, or am I trying to give good feedback that will benefit everyone.

you want to get better? give better feed back. take the same risks, and put your self out there, and get the lessons, and SHARE THEM. I have spent years F*cking up. Hell, I have f*cked up more than most people. BUT I share my F*ck ups, and my successes on here. hoping to leave bread crumbs for others to follow. maybe it will help them.

Me, I dont do it for ego, I do it to live a more self examined life. to be more reflective of my own choices. and if someone else benefits. great. most to of the time, because of valueless posts like the one i mentioned, I have learned to ignore the masses and their ranting, and mumblings. occasionally, I look for a good solid feed back, and from someone who has tried to do shit as well. (successful or not)

more power to the self examined life, and those taking risks. at his age, I would have F*cked that up too.

at my age, now i just want good feedback from people who take risks as well, so i Know the value of the advice given.

hope that helps

Z

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ

snowbank

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Aug 10, 2007
Austin, TX
I really do not agree with you based on what you've said.

I'm not shocked- You've spent 7 months working on a documentary, and have not spent the time necessary to understand why my advice is correct if your goal was to have your money making goal be successful.

my teachability and willingness to learn is very high

Any teachability and willingness to learn that you may have(which you have not proven very high), is outweighed by your desire to be well known.

I've met a number of very hungry entrepreneurs. You do NOT have the teachability and willingness to learn that they have. You're more focused on arguing why your documentary is going to be a good thing rather than saying, "oh shit, multiple people who know how to make money are telling me I'm doing something wrong -- maybe I should listen".... "na, I'll tell them I disagree but am SUPER motivated to learn and very teachable!"

I know when I'm wasting my time.

As they say on Shark Tank, "I'm out"

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
It is not often someone tells you to get his/her paid product for free.

It's obvious he needs the information a helluva lot more than I need his ten bucks. :)

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

photo-10.jpg

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
I know you are here for advice, but just like anything in life, only a small percentage of it should even be taken at best. I would bet less than 1 % of people on here are actually millionaires.
So we should only take advice from millionaires?
I am no millionaire yet, but will no doubt be.
So what were you saying a minute ago?

I made 6 figures at age 22 in about 9 months.
Cool, now do 10x that and you will have some real bragging rights

Who the fvck are you to say that? Get off your high horse, there are people who make hundreds of millions and don't go running into forbes asking for them to write up a story, some people don't want that type of publicity. Seriously you idiot, if you walked up to Donald Trump would you call him a complete fool? If you want to see a fool, go find a mirror and take a nice long look, of course from how arrogant you are you probably already spend half your day there anyways just looking at how great you are....

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
"I'm still working on the challenge. Going a little incognito for a bit, Too many copycats were popping up. Will post an update soon."

Copycats of what? The glamorous title of "millionaire by 25" or the copying of a legitimate business model? I'm not sure what "copycats" have to do with creating a sustainable business that provides value on a worldwide scale. I'm assuming the "copycats" are in reference to every 20 year old that wants to become a millionaire by 25 by doing little to no work. So yea, I'm sure there are a ton of copycats doing a lot of mental masturbation and action-faking with little to no execution.

As for Corey, I always thought the concept was doomed from the start because it was clear his focus was on the money (and the documentary) and not on the value that would generate the money. Nonetheless, I commend him on the effort and the bravado to put himself out there. I'm confident he will indeed one day, reach his goal.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Not gonna happen. His website isn't live and he hasn't updated this thread in over a year.

Might not have happened but I have faith that he eventually will get there. He's not afraid to take action and swings at the plate. And more importantly, he's not afraid to fail, and do so publicly. You can't say that about most people his age. I'm sure we haven't heard the last from him as I'm sure he has not given up, retooled yea, but not given up.

JEdwards

Legendary Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jan 16, 2011
Texas
What I know worked for me to build a multimillion dollar company by myself was the following schedule.

Spent a few months reading books on how to delgate..

Wake up
Worked 1 hour a day, mostly to pick up the cash and take it to the bank.
Go to sleep

Worked for 15 years..

JEdwards

Legendary Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jan 16, 2011
Texas
Interesting turn of this here thread..

I like his gumption. But doing stuff to be doing stuff is not a way to make a million bucks..

Asking people how they made their million bucks, is not going to make you a million bucks either..

I suggest you stop with the interview BS. and film you actually doing it, like your thought process, the battles the ups and downs... how you came up with an idea, how to make the idea work, on the phone, hiring people.. and how you make that million.. The triumphs..

You can even have a teary seen at the end when you look at your Bank account and it says 1,000,000 bucks..

Then your second movie is how you blow it.. and from that,.. you will make 10 million.. I made a step by step thread here with that advise....

That I would pay to see. Interviews with other people who are millionaires.. not interested.

D

DeletedUser2

"selling friends CDs"
"Lawn Care"

"MLM"

Lets be honest here. if you did 60K in revenue, you probably kept very little if your mom got an eviction notice.

I suggest you get a job. a Job at this point would probably be more efficient way of making some $ while you build something.

honestly how much per hour do you make with the MLM? (all the hours included) prob $1.50 an hr if your a typical MLM guy.

lawncare? how much per hour there?

Go get a job, so you can have $ coming in the door. stop with the documentary. (really, who here cares about the documentary) If you ask the forum FIRST, you might be surprised on how many people here DONT care how to make a self published documentary. the point is, your still assuming what the audience wants, not asking.

I see all these posts from you, and your still "parked" that means your not getting the response you want from here.

your telling us all what you want, and what your doing BUT, your still not listening.

Kill every other project but the apps (since you took money, you better at least provide your investor a return)

Get a job,
Help your mom out.
and eat some more humble pie, cause your still not sounding like it. (really, your going to teach us how to get a hold of celebrities? still trying to teach, when you haven't mastered the basics.)

I wish you well, but I already have a feeling how its going to go for you.

Z

D

DeletedUser2

Thanks socal, i actually reached out to him today. Tried adding him on fb as well. He looks like he has an incredible story. I'm trying to find a mentor in the app field and I was trying to get Chad Mureta to be it, but he's a hard guy to get a hold of. It's awesome that regoapps created a profile on here. This forum is powerful stuff.

We tried to do a deal with chad. to be honest after 6 months negotiating with him, we found him to be an a$$. he was so puffed up on his success, that his shit didn't stink. we fired him, before finishing the contract. we made a deal with his mentors instead.

honestly, We found a mastermind group 10x more valuable. if you would like I can put you in touch with the mastermind group, and you can go from there.

PM me for it

Z

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Guys lets cut Corey a little slack... he's "out there" doing shit and his persistence is admirable. He's still going at it where the average person (in the firing line of all our criticism, including myself) would have quit, shut down and closed up shop. Regardless of what happens, he will LEARN immensely from the experience. IMO, there is no failure in this process because the experience will be priceless.

There are two people-- those who try and fail, and those who fail by default by never trying.

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling
It's a process. He'll make it. Don't forget, Fastlane wealth is exponential, not linear. As long as he's moving towards something, failure's don't mean shit.
Process creates events.
Rooting for him.

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
I think people are starting to realize that its not as easy as just putting products online and paying for adverts to boost traffic to website, that may have flown 3-5 years ago, but now consumers want so much more, content marketing, blogs, videos, pinterest and social channels are been utilized to engage consumers and build a brand of trust that is syndicated over various channels.
This link will explain better: https://www.shopify.com/videos/content-marketing

No, you can still just send traffic to a site and make plenty to retire on. I do it every day

Yes, the other stuff helps. But.. if you have a good product, your customer won't care that you don't have a 200 video YouTube channel and highly active Instagram page.

millionaireby25

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Apr 4, 2012
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
This is the official page of the new self-made documentary, "Millionaire by 25"

What is Millionaire By 25? Watch and find out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_Nplvn1J2w&feature=plcp

Visit the official website here:

http://www.millionaireby25.com

*** I'm currently 7 months in. It's been a large learning curve, and I've opted out of certain projects because they weren't leading me to my goal.

As of now, there are two projects leading me to my goal and I could use advice on how to succeed with both of them.

1. Fashion accessory line

The line is called Lala Kay and I partnered with a fashion designer to make it a reality. She is the founder of a popular fashion blog called, "Disneybound".

2. Mobile App development

Following the principles in "App Empire" by Chad Mureta, I plan to release a large volume of apps by improving on existing apps in the marketplace.

Throughout the process, I've been interviewing millionaires for advice on my journey.

First Interview - Ben Stewart: CEO of Canadian Property Stars and 10x world Kickboxing Champ.

http://vimeo.com/35764646

Second Interview - Kevin Thomason: Cofounder of PostRank.

http://vimeo.com/37862779

Third Interview - Andrew Teeple: Partner in The Madison Avenue Group (Real Estate Investor)

http://vimeo.com/39105216

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.