The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Preparing the business mindset for myself.

Anything related to matters of the mind

Adam Balliram

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Dec 19, 2023
I am at step 0. No failed businesses, no skills, assets, background etc. I live with my parents and I am 18.

Part of me knows that the best learning experience would be to get out into the marketplace, start a business venture, and learn from it's inevitable failure. It is a process all successful entrepreneurs face. But truthfully it's not like I have a CENTS idea, or any idea I'm confident in. Quite frankly I'm straight terrified of that. So I'm beginning a mission to build my entrepreneurial RAS and realign my 3B's.

I have read all 11 chapters of the 3B's section of UNSCRIPTED twice by now. I plan to memorise all the dichotomies and polarizers by heart, with a small summary for each over the next 2 weeks. I want to increase my probabilities and put more golds into my gumball machine by ingraining the values of an entrepreneur into my identity, to make the shift from aspiring to acting more feasable.

Cheers

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
1 week of business failures out in the real world is better than 1 month of reading books.

While reading my books can help solidify the foundation, ultimately, you need to ACT. CENTS or not.

Don't lets CENTS be destructive to action.

Welcome aboard.

Jon822

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Nov 21, 2016
Another way of getting into the marketplace is to get a job that requires a skill beyond existing with workable limbs. Not only will it give you better insight into potential business opportunities but when you inevitably grow to hate it, you'll see just how much greener the grass is by the Fastlane.

Adam Balliram

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Dec 19, 2023
1 week of business failures out in the real world is better than 1 month of reading books.

While reading my books can help solidify the foundation, ultimately, you need to ACT. CENTS or not.
That's right. Sigh, I really do have to bite the bullet and market something. Water, homemade bracelets, pizza or any of my other ideas. I appreciate the feedback

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Adam Balliram

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Dec 19, 2023
Another way of getting into the marketplace is to get a job that requires a skill beyond existing with workable limbs. Not only will it give you better insight into potential business opportunities but when you inevitably grow to hate it, you'll see just how much greener the grass is by the Fastlane.
Ahh, I hear you. I've had one previous jobs that was a workable limb job, at a stationery factory packaging file pages and moving crates. I will definitely consider and likely seek out a profession that trains an actual skill. Thanks for the suggestion, I honestly didn't even consider that as an option lol

Jon822

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Nov 21, 2016
Ahh, I hear you. I've had one previous jobs that was a workable limb job, at a stationery factory packaging file pages and moving crates. I will definitely consider and likely seek out a profession that trains an actual skill. Thanks for the suggestion, I honestly didn't even consider that as an option lol
No problem! Engaging with the marketplace (even by working a job) is almost always better than theorizing a business plan or doing nothing.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.