The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Millionaire By 25 Documentary

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...
A

Angus

I loved the other link then I read that tripe, I didn't plan on getting Married but some of the reasoning on there is seriously deluded. Even my Grandfather has more progressive views.
If you get married with a woman with modern ideologies you're asking for trouble
Marriage is the worst kind of lottery already
If you don't marry a submissive, FEMININE and loyal woman that wants a family more than a career you're basically saying "hey, let's halve my power, after all i don't need so much freedom, money and time"

A

Angus

The article was pure sexism, and even had hints of racist thinking thrown in there as well. Whatever works for some of us I guess, but I couldn't disagree more with the articles ethos. If you have to be that narrow minded with your perspective on women to begin with then I don't see things ending well regardless. However each to their own I just don't agree with the agenda I felt the post was pushing, it may work out well for some, but I doubt it.

However I can agree Marriage is the worst kind of lottery, which is why I simply say don't get married at all, you could tick all my boxes and I still wouldn't go through with it, trust no one with your life accomplishments.
what about some common sense and logic instead of screaming "SEXISM!" and "RACISM!" every time someone tries to disagree with cultural marxism?

the guy writes about living a life of choice
if you let a woman deviate your choices, you are not living a life of choice. you must be the leader, and she must be the follower

then do what you want to do, but don't cry if you end up having a child with a modern western woman

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

James Turchetto

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Dec 23, 2013
I've shared my opinions on the topic, I didn't make those claims without having read and re-read the article thoroughly, so I suggest you take your own advice. The article clearly fits your views so you agree with it's output, it doesn't fit mine and therefore I'm throwing my thoughts out there. I'm done talking about it but don't give me some condescending rhetoric.

Let's get back to talking about business :) where I actually agree with a lot of your earlier posts in this very thread.

A

Angus

What does any of this have to do with Millionaire by 25?
ITT: you won't become one if you marry

btw if you take away power roles from a relationship you kill it
and a "career woman" is not relationship material at all, i don't need a female that tries too be masculine, i need a caring, nurturing, enabling, sharing, positively emotional woman

oh and if you're a single mother it's generally your fault, unless you got pregnant by a good man that turned bad, but that's like saying you are fat because of genetics

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe Cassandra

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
509%
Jul 25, 2013
Woodstock, GA
Here he is talking with Noah Kagan and Tim Ferriss (skip to 36 min) Looks like he's (was) trying to make some prank app...not too inspiring but you'll understand his business mindset a bit more. He mentions again trying to help out his Mom so I think his heart is in the right place.

I think Noah has an awesome "specialized " knowledge with testing ideas for cheap so he's definitely a great resource for that.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

William

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Feb 15, 2012
*video already posted*

Last edited:

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
I think he realized he won't be millionaire by 25 and decided he's better off without that sort of deadline.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.