The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Let our designers do all your design jobs (you can even resell our creative and keep all the profit)

ScottyTruong

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
May 29, 2015
Hi guys,

My name is Scotty Truong. And I'm running a subscription-based design service DesignPossum.com For a reasonable monthly fee, you get a whole team of high-end designers to work for you 5 days a week. We'll take care of all of your small design jobs (anything from business cards to visual content for your blog posts, book covers, Facebook or Twitter headers, even logos...).

You can see samples of our work here. I'm confident that you'll be impressed.

Here's a unique idea how you can use Design Possum to start your own design business:

We offer an Agency plan that allows you to resell our creatives to your clients and keep all the profit. It's very reasonably priced. We'll be raising the price as we go along, but if you join now you'll be grandfathered in at the current special price.

That way, you can easily recoup your investment. (for example, resell just a few graphics to your clients and you already get back your investment in Design Possum. Everything on top of that is entirely profit).

All of the graphics we do for you are white-label. So you can put your name on it. We stay completely behind the scene.

So, if that's something you're interested in, go here and view our plans & pricing...

We'll look forward to working with you.

Best,
Scotty

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Interested business model, per month vs per unit and reselling. Approved and good luck.

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
On your portfolio page you show two facebook cover photos.
What information would need to be provided to you for you to create this design?

For instance did this person just write their vision, did they provide the beer glass image, did they provide all images? Can you walk through the process of working with your company? Do you have access to stock image sites and use those?

ScottyTruong

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
May 29, 2015
For those particular Facebook covers, the client provided the name "Full Year Of Beer" and told us what it's all about. We handle the rest.

Here's what happens after you join:

1. We give you an email address to which you'll send your design request.

2. We ask that you provide us with details about your product, your company, your target customers. You only need to do this one time for each of your products.

3. When you need a graphic created or edited, simply send an email to the address provided and give us the following details:

- What would you like us to do for you? For example: I'd like you to remove the background from this photo, I need Facebook cover, I need a banner ad, etc.

- The copy (text content) you want on the design. For example: Put this text on my Facebook cover: "Most Awesome Guy On Earth".

- Specify the size of the graphic. For example, banner ad: 480 x 60

- Your ideas about the design? What are you trying to achieve with the design?

- Your favorite color theme.

- Links to some samples that you like. For example, here's some business card designs that I like: http://example.com

You don't need to provide the images. We mainly source free stock images for the graphics. But if you want a particular commercial stock image, you can purchase it and send it to us. We'll use that in the graphic.

Phones

Break your boundaries
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Aug 13, 2011
Praia da Areia Branca, Portugal
What is the average turnaround time?

What is the composition of your team? (I'm in fashion, so having some girls is a big plus)

Do you have any examples of past work for banners and/or facebook ads ?

Most people here run their own business as opposed to a marketing agency which seems more like the target customer when I see your pricing. Couldn't they flood you with work ? Shouldn't we (people with 1 brand) have a more competitive price ? (Or other advantage, I wouldn't mind paying the same as an agency if I had better turn arounds)

Interesting concept btw,

Cheers

ScottyTruong

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
May 29, 2015
@tafy Thanks for your support. Our designers are working hard on your first request.

@Phones: For editing existing photos, it's 1-3 business days. For creating new graphics, it's 3-5 business days. We're not the fastest guys in town and we can't promise next-day turnaround because we believe quality takes time and we take pride in everything we design.

Currently I don't have any samples for banners and Facebook ads. Our designers do have samples from their previous jobs. But I don't feel right presenting them as Design Possum's samples. But as mentioned in the first post, we can do a Pay What You Want trial project for you if you're interested.

I'm confident in my ability to manage our team and get things done. And we also have a "one request at a time" limit, so every customer is treated the same way. The only difference between the plan is the rights to the graphics. With the Agency plan, our clients can resell our creatives. By the way, we have different price points for Business and Agency plans. Is it not clear on our pricing page?

We're all guys. But my girlfriend loves fashion :)

Any question just let me know. Always happy to help.

tafy

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Aug 21, 2013
UK
I have had a few things designed already and the service is great! Im so sick of using fiver and their shit quality, this is so much easier.

Thanks Chief Possum!

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I signed up too, posted a job last night, and had the first draft in about 12 hours.

Thanks @ScottyTruong

ScottyTruong

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
May 29, 2015
Thanks for your kind words @tafy @Andy Black. It's a privilege to work with you on your projects. And thanks to a design task you gave me, Andy, I've got the idea of adding landing page design to our offer.

ScottyTruong

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
May 29, 2015
We just published a blog post that gives away 3 logo design templates, perfect as a starting point for your side project or startup.

Here's the link to the blog post.

I hope it shows the quality of our design and hopefully you'll trust us to do your design work.

Charles J Phua

Fastlane Entrepreneur
Dec 2, 2015
Singapore
Hi guys,

My name is Scotty Truong. And I'm running a subscription-based design service DesignPossum.com For a reasonable monthly fee, you get a whole team of high-end designers to work for you 5 days a week. We'll take care of all of your small design jobs (anything from business cards to visual content for your blog posts, book covers, Facebook or Twitter headers, even logos...).

You can see samples of our work here. I'm confident that you'll be impressed.

Here's a unique idea how you can use Design Possum to start your own design business:

We offer an Agency plan that allows you to resell our creatives to your clients and keep all the profit. It's very reasonably priced. We'll be raising the price as we go along, but if you join now you'll be grandfathered in at the current special price.

That way, you can easily recoup your investment. (for example, resell just a few graphics to your clients and you already get back your investment in Design Possum. Everything on top of that is entirely profit).

All of the graphics we do for you are white-label. So you can put your name on it. We stay completely behind the scene.

So, if that's something you're interested in, go here and view our plans & pricing...

We'll look forward to working with you.

Best,
Scotty
Hey Scotty! Awesome idea here.

Does the designs includes shirt designs?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.