The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

This WILL Cause your Bank Account to Go to $0..

Anything related to matters of the mind

Vagabond 007

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Mar 1, 2011
Philly Suburbs
I realize it won't happen overnight, but aside from what has already been said - have an attitude of gratitude, giving money, and hanging out with other abundant mindset people - what have you guys done to cultivate a mindset of abundance?
What more do you need?

Those 3 things are extremely powerful and WILL have a profound impact IF you apply them. So I'm not sure why you thought to ask for something more.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Well done Joe.

My business account is running on fumes. Saw my accountant today for a rushed review of 2013 accounts because she goes off on holiday tomorrow. As soon as I got home I wired her the amount she invoiced me. She was delighted, earned it anyway, and I am like "meh, I'll get more of it". It feels good to surprise people. :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Joe Cassandra

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
509%
Jul 25, 2013
Woodstock, GA
Well done Joe.

My business account is running on fumes. Saw my accountant today for a rushed review of 2013 accounts because she goes off on holiday tomorrow. As soon as I got home I wired her the amount she invoiced me. She was delighted, earned it anyway, and I am like "meh, I'll get more of it". It feels good to surprise people. :)

She was delighted because you paid her right away? :D What was a minor act for you made her day, feels good!

I've started doing the cliche pay for the person behind me at the drive-thru each time [only single window stop drive thrus]. It's nothing big but allows me to give something especially to a stranger who will never see me again as by the time they realize I paid for it I'm already gone. I don't get the pleasure of seeing their graciousness, but that's the point.

Generosity shouldn't be done for the reward of other people's "Good job" or "thank you." Defeats the purpose. It's to put a little bit of kindness out there. "Hey that person may have had a shitty day and this stranger I'll never see again did something for me, there's hope..my day was actually good today"

Put more positive out there!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.