Tokyo xo
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jan 19, 2023
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$115
$115
User Power: 300%
Yo my name's Unathi bhebhe. I'm 18 years old I live in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe.
I don't really think it's a stretch to say the millionaire fastlane has been anything less than life changing (thinking wise at least). I'm currently trying to get started on making money online likely via freelance with the end goal of creating a marketing agency. So information on starting a creative/marketing agency would be well appreciated. E.g resources, courses, how to's. Anyway I'm sure you're curious about how it is living in a third world country well below the poverty line. Socially, atrocious, I know this may sound a bit arrogant but I feel like there's a certain way poverty affects the way people think. Because money is nowhere nearly as abundant as perhaps the US a lot of people around (especially my age) are side walkers everything is spend now, money now. So a lot of teenagers spend a lot of their time indulging themselves as much as humanly possible. Its actually a major problem as we're actually going through a drug crisis right now. If they aren't a feen then they've more than likely defaulted themselves to the traditional school system. Which ofc I believe is flawed. The system keeps pumping out students with degrees but doesn't create enough jobs to support them (go check employment statistics). This has created an environment where talent is wasted and the youth drowns itself in instant gratification. I see this all for what it is and I see understand one important fact. That money will give me the freedom I need to escape my environment and to live a long fulfilling life. Economically if you have a good eye it's actually quite abundant in completely untapped potential. As a lot of developing countries are still playing catch up to first world countries, things like social media presence and online stores are just starting get some traction and I personally wanna take advantage of that delay. (more detail later)
I don't really think it's a stretch to say the millionaire fastlane has been anything less than life changing (thinking wise at least). I'm currently trying to get started on making money online likely via freelance with the end goal of creating a marketing agency. So information on starting a creative/marketing agency would be well appreciated. E.g resources, courses, how to's. Anyway I'm sure you're curious about how it is living in a third world country well below the poverty line. Socially, atrocious, I know this may sound a bit arrogant but I feel like there's a certain way poverty affects the way people think. Because money is nowhere nearly as abundant as perhaps the US a lot of people around (especially my age) are side walkers everything is spend now, money now. So a lot of teenagers spend a lot of their time indulging themselves as much as humanly possible. Its actually a major problem as we're actually going through a drug crisis right now. If they aren't a feen then they've more than likely defaulted themselves to the traditional school system. Which ofc I believe is flawed. The system keeps pumping out students with degrees but doesn't create enough jobs to support them (go check employment statistics). This has created an environment where talent is wasted and the youth drowns itself in instant gratification. I see this all for what it is and I see understand one important fact. That money will give me the freedom I need to escape my environment and to live a long fulfilling life. Economically if you have a good eye it's actually quite abundant in completely untapped potential. As a lot of developing countries are still playing catch up to first world countries, things like social media presence and online stores are just starting get some traction and I personally wanna take advantage of that delay. (more detail later)
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
