What's new

Your non-traditional type

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

NarcoBlings

New Contributor
Joined
Feb 11, 2018
Messages
21
Location
SouthWest
Rep Bank
$205
User Power: 76%
Ill make this short and quick as I know most of us dont have any time to waste. Grew up in a poor area of the US I was in special Ed in grade school, home schooled in middle and graduated high school by going summer school and saturday school. I have taken two college classes but only in art because thats the only thing in school I ever liked. I have been responsible for my portion of the rent since I was 15 Im one of the slowest readers I know but have read more books than most the people I know (Not that I kick it with Harvard grads on the daily) . I am an abrasive person and usually offend and or rub people the wrong way. I've been banned and kicked off most places/platforms. I have no problem admitting I have anger problems. Money is NOT everything but I know it is very important and not having it can bring many heartaches to you and your loved one lives. After working shitty jobs for shitty people I decided I was done saying I had a boss at 19 and stopped working for other people. 10 yrs and many many many side hustle laters I still am not wealthy , dont drive a lambo and dont make millions working a 4 hour work week BUT I can still say I DONT HAVE A BOSS. Im here to learn and take my entrepreneurship to the next level
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom