The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A Traditional Relationship Matchmaker Group

Idea threads

Emil Novak

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 19, 2024
Problems to solve:

Wealthy traditional men: Having trouble finding loyal women worthy of love. Traditional women can offer this.

For traditional women: Having trouble finding a good quality man in the sea of playboys and broke losers. They hate hook-up culture and are mocked as a "pick me" girl.

While they are scattered all over, the traditional wealthy man may resort to a playboy lifestyle because he thought traditional women no longer exist. As for the traditional woman, she may end up being played or submit to peer pressure. The plan is to help them find each other before they get swallowed by today's jaded dating culture.

I got this solution idea from my wealthy traditional older brother's marriage life. He is happy and his wife is happy. They pretty much have grown old together. I would like to test out if this is the solution people want.

Initial Plan:

Facebook seems to be a good place because it's where people are in general and it's just the social media I'm most familiar with.

In the beginning, I offer the group access for free.

Because traditional dating tends to be slower, my guess is it's going to take 6 months at least before I see any success story assuming they found their match on day one.

I will collect these success stories and post them on my Facebook page and group.

Once they started inviting their wealthy friends. I will charge those friends they referred around 1500 USD for entry. If they can't pay that amount, they aren't yet wealthy. This is a one-time payment.

Women don't need to pay.

Why wealthy men?
- Only them can realistically provide a traditional life to women.
- They make better customer than poor customers who usually are kind of assholes.
- Networking up potential for me.

Why would they pay to join my group?
- Such a group doesn't exist on Facebook.
- It is time-consuming to find and verify traditional women who are still single.
- A possibility of harsh reactions such as damaging a man's reputation if asked the wrong woman outside the group.
- Access to a community of like-minded individuals (Complementary)
- They can network up with other wealthy men (Complementary)

I will increase the price and upsell within the group later but for now, my main focus is getting my 1st few sales.

I read in another thread about dating apps that once they found their match, the app no longer has its use. This is why I charge wealthy men for entry. With this our interest aligns.

Does my initial plan make sense? If not then how can I make it work?

All advice from successful businessmen is appreciated.

Thank you :)

PS: I mean this in a peaceful way, to anyone who is triggered by this, don't bother trying to attack me. You'd be throwing stones at a mountain and a person who's trying to help people find love in today's jaded dating culture. This isn't the place to be hateful.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
How will you prevent this from becoming a platform to find a sugar daddy? How will you filter out gold diggers?

REV5028

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 29, 2022
New Mexico
What is your definition of "traditional?"

How are you going to determine if someone is "traditional" enough for the program/group? Not all wealthy people are nice people, and not all poor people are, as you put, assholes. It seems your only requirement is based on how much a man can pay. Why don't women also need to pay?

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Problems to solve:

Wealthy traditional men: Having trouble finding loyal women worthy of love. Traditional women can offer this.

For traditional women: Having trouble finding a good quality man in the sea of playboys and broke losers. They hate hook-up culture and are mocked as a "pick me" girl.

While they are scattered all over, the traditional wealthy man may resort to a playboy lifestyle because he thought traditional women no longer exist. As for the traditional woman, she may end up being played or submit to peer pressure. The plan is to help them find each other before they get swallowed by today's jaded dating culture.

I got this solution idea from my wealthy traditional older brother's marriage life. He is happy and his wife is happy. They pretty much have grown old together. I would like to test out if this is the solution people want.

Initial Plan:

Facebook seems to be a good place because it's where people are in general and it's just the social media I'm most familiar with.

In the beginning, I offer the group access for free.

Because traditional dating tends to be slower, my guess is it's going to take 6 months at least before I see any success story assuming they found their match on day one.

I will collect these success stories and post them on my Facebook page and group.

Once they started inviting their wealthy friends. I will charge those friends they referred around 1500 USD for entry. If they can't pay that amount, they aren't yet wealthy. This is a one-time payment.

Women don't need to pay.

Why wealthy men?
- Only them can realistically provide a traditional life to women.
- They make better customer than poor customers who usually are kind of assholes.
- Networking up potential for me.

Why would they pay to join my group?
- Such a group doesn't exist on Facebook.
- It is time-consuming to find and verify traditional women who are still single.
- A possibility of harsh reactions such as damaging a man's reputation if asked the wrong woman outside the group.
- Access to a community of like-minded individuals (Complementary)
- They can network up with other wealthy men (Complementary)

I will increase the price and upsell within the group later but for now, my main focus is getting my 1st few sales.

I read in another thread about dating apps that once they found their match, the app no longer has its use. This is why I charge wealthy men for entry. With this our interest aligns.

Does my initial plan make sense? If not then how can I make it work?

All advice from successful businessmen is appreciated.

Thank you :)

PS: I mean this in a peaceful way, to anyone who is triggered by this, don't bother trying to attack me. You'd be throwing stones at a mountain and a person who's trying to help people find love in today's jaded dating culture. This isn't the place to be hateful.
Depends on what you mean by wealthy and traditional.

Really wealth man from wealthy families do tend to marry wealth women from wealthy families to prevent wealth leakage.

If you belong to religious communities that marry early and have lots of kids, getting wealthy is also not a prerequisites either.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
If you own an ice cream truck and drive it through the neighborhood, you will attract children and teens.

Likewise, by limiting the website to only wealthy men, by default, you will attract gold diggers.

You have an interesting marketing conundrum that if you solve, you will be the best marketer on the planet.

If you think you have some "special sauce" to solve this fact of human behavior, then you should apply your talents elsewhere, perhaps in other areas where human behavior is as predictable yet seemingly insurmountable, like the obesity epidemic.

Bottomline: While you think you will own a Matchmaking Dating Service, you will need to become an expert in human behavior on par with the best of them in the CIA, Interpol, etc. -- you will be in the business of sniffing out the 1 true applicant out of the 9 liars.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.