Hi everyone!
I own a service business. My husband started the company 15 years ago. He got the opportunity to do some specialized work for a large organization so now everything is up to me. I embrace the challenge!
I've progressed from helping him with some administrative and bookkeeping tasks to now being in charge of the company. We have service delivery mastered but I need to build the sales and marketing functions from scratch.
My goal is to transform the business to propel me into the Fast Lane.
I just started reading The Fast Lane book. My hope is that the information in the book and the forum discussions will give me a different perspective to help me improve my business so that it reaches the potential I know it has.
I own a service business. My husband started the company 15 years ago. He got the opportunity to do some specialized work for a large organization so now everything is up to me. I embrace the challenge!
I've progressed from helping him with some administrative and bookkeeping tasks to now being in charge of the company. We have service delivery mastered but I need to build the sales and marketing functions from scratch.
My goal is to transform the business to propel me into the Fast Lane.
I just started reading The Fast Lane book. My hope is that the information in the book and the forum discussions will give me a different perspective to help me improve my business so that it reaches the potential I know it has.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
