Tlewis334
New Contributor
I am a 17 year student who almost fell into the slow lane trap, I almost fell victim to debt slavery that goes along with higher education. I have always been wary of taking on the personal debt that would be involved with going to university and the Fast lane book put the final nail in the coffin about the question of going to university. Living with this current generation has shown me that almost no one has the passion to become an entrepreneur , teachers constantly talk about working hard to get a good 9-5 job and everyone eats it up.
In the next few months we will all be expected to apply to universities or apprenticeships.Signing our ability to be in driving seat away , but not me. Thanks to this book it has shed light on the trap that laid before me and has allowed me steer away from it(thanks for saving me MJ). I plan to work on my fast lane business on the side while I finish this academic year and then devote myself to it when I have finished 6th form. For once in my life I can say that I am excited for what ever is round the corner.
In the next few months we will all be expected to apply to universities or apprenticeships.Signing our ability to be in driving seat away , but not me. Thanks to this book it has shed light on the trap that laid before me and has allowed me steer away from it(thanks for saving me MJ). I plan to work on my fast lane business on the side while I finish this academic year and then devote myself to it when I have finished 6th form. For once in my life I can say that I am excited for what ever is round the corner.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
