The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Young aspiring fast laner

Tlewis334

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Mar 26, 2017
England
I am a 17 year student who almost fell into the slow lane trap, I almost fell victim to debt slavery that goes along with higher education. I have always been wary of taking on the personal debt that would be involved with going to university and the Fast lane book put the final nail in the coffin about the question of going to university. Living with this current generation has shown me that almost no one has the passion to become an entrepreneur , teachers constantly talk about working hard to get a good 9-5 job and everyone eats it up.

In the next few months we will all be expected to apply to universities or apprenticeships.Signing our ability to be in driving seat away , but not me. Thanks to this book it has shed light on the trap that laid before me and has allowed me steer away from it(thanks for saving me MJ). I plan to work on my fast lane business on the side while I finish this academic year and then devote myself to it when I have finished 6th form. For once in my life I can say that I am excited for what ever is round the corner.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I have always been wary of taking on the personal debt that would be involved with going to university and the Fast lane book put the final nail in the coffin about the question of going to university.

If TMF was the nail in the coffin, my next book will put the coffin 6-feet under. HA HA

Welcome aboard my friend. :smile2:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...