The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Young Aspiring Entrepreneur (UK)

MikeRaymond

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Feb 15, 2015
My name is Michael!

I'm an 18 y/o uni student who is also making a lot of money on the side of my degree.

I am currently trying to make more and always have been since I was about 12. I have gone through a lot of different methods to make money and in the upcoming years I hope to make a lot more.

My Journey

13-15: At the age of 13 I was buying game keys in bulk and selling them off for a profit on websites such as Fiverr, eBay and Gumtree. This made me around 20-40$ a day.

I also sold fizzy drinks and sweets(candy) at school. This made me around £15 pound a day.

15-16: I started buying materials to make bracelets online, I would then sell these at my school's office, eBay, and a few dedicated websites. I sold enough products to make my money back for the materials but it was a failed venture and I have learned my lesson.

16-18: I built a SEO and Web Design website where I would outsource all the work and make a tidy profit. I made approximately £23,000 in the first 7 months, I started to see a decline in the quility of work my outsources were doing and I could not keep up with my competitors so I had to close up shop.

Now with my initial capital I have invested that into some clothes online in wholesale which I am selling online through social media and my website.

I am hoping to learn a lot from more experienced members of this website!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MikeRaymond

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Feb 15, 2015

miked_d

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Dec 25, 2008
Los Angeles
Great intro. You already know how to make money on your own.

Have you read the book?

James Turchetto

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Dec 23, 2013
Damn, 23k GBP at 16-18, now I'm ashamed of myself at 17 :O

Don't be one of my best years was me at 13-14 which I didn't better again until I was 23 lol.... seriously. Just stick with it! you'll go through plenty of ideas before you finally nail a few here and there (I'm 24 now)

Congrats Mike keep it up!

leslie404

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 17, 2015
hi there, im actually newbie here, im studying animaton and working on timeshare attorney business, feel free to ask something : D

MikeRaymond

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Feb 15, 2015
Don't be one of my best years was me at 13-14 which I didn't better again until I was 23 lol.... seriously. Just stick with it! you'll go through plenty of ideas before you finally nail a few here and there (I'm 24 now)

Congrats Mike keep it up!
and thanks dude!

And what he said^ Trial and error, you'll find something that works!

MadStacks

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jan 31, 2015
My name is Michael!

I'm an 18 y/o uni student who is also making a lot of money on the side of my degree.

I am currently trying to make more and always have been since I was about 12. I have gone through a lot of different methods to make money and in the upcoming years I hope to make a lot more.

My Journey

13-15: At the age of 13 I was buying game keys in bulk and selling them off for a profit on websites such as Fiverr, eBay and Gumtree. This made me around 20-40$ a day.

I also sold fizzy drinks and sweets(candy) at school. This made me around £15 pound a day.

15-16: I started buying materials to make bracelets online, I would then sell these at my school's office, eBay, and a few dedicated websites. I sold enough products to make my money back for the materials but it was a failed venture and I have learned my lesson.

16-18: I built a SEO and Web Design website where I would outsource all the work and make a tidy profit. I made approximately £23,000 in the first 7 months, I started to see a decline in the quility of work my outsources were doing and I could not keep up with my competitors so I had to close up shop.

Now with my initial capital I have invested that into some clothes online in wholesale which I am selling online through social media and my website.

I am hoping to learn a lot from more experienced members of this website!

awesome dude! i wish i got started that early. I just started 5 months ago (21). its certainly exciting.

best of luck to you, see you around the forums

MikeRaymond

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Feb 15, 2015
awesome dude! i wish i got started that early. I just started 5 months ago (21). its certainly exciting.

best of luck to you, see you around the forums
Thanks man! It is a long road which you can't plan!

We'll both have to figure out our own contingencies when we get to them!

Good luck buddy!

Austin Shelton

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Feb 21, 2015
Florida
I'm living on low income but have ideas and plans in the business world. The margin is there just need the right suppliers. I am interested in reading the book of this forum that I might gain some insight into the world of entrepreneurship.

MikeRaymond

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Feb 15, 2015
I'm living on low income but have ideas and plans in the business world. The margin is there just need the right suppliers. I am interested in reading the book of this forum that I might gain some insight into the world of entrepreneurship.
Good luck on your journey mate.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...