Just a fellow fastlaner lucky to embrace entrepreneurship and the fastlane ideology at a much younger age.
I understand that starting some pure fastlane business requires some good amount of money. As a young college fresher, what businesses can I engage in while planning for a better fastlane biz when i 'm better financially stable.
Can I go into blogging, ecommerce or can you suggest some income streams for me while still trying to build up momentum for my full-fledged business?
Thanks.
Danny
I understand that starting some pure fastlane business requires some good amount of money. As a young college fresher, what businesses can I engage in while planning for a better fastlane biz when i 'm better financially stable.
Can I go into blogging, ecommerce or can you suggest some income streams for me while still trying to build up momentum for my full-fledged business?
Thanks.
Danny
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
