- Joined
- Feb 11, 2011
- Messages
- 82
Rep Bank
$1,630
$1,630
User Power: 743%
Great post, thanks!
I see you mentioned Alibaba, can I ask would you say this is still a good resource and can I ask are you selling a product that already existed and our importing/selling or have you rebranded a product or even had a new product manufactured.
I must admit I do think in the way of improving the world and giving value but, (yes I know when I say but you may ignore anything before it) I think we are all trying to start from little and we do start thinking of money although I try not to. I think money brainwashes our minds in a way.
Alibaba will always be a good resource for new products. Note: new products, but not all of our products. Currently we have products imported from a lot of countries. We are aiming more and more on not just providing variety. I realized that's not helpful at all only after several long months into our business. Competitors sell by what's famous, what other people have, we changed our approach to we offer only what's best. The best doesn't have to be expensive. The best, in fact, can be that cheaper solution that most people used to have, but eventually forgotten. Having them in your store creates a story within your business, it lets people know your business is not a cold cash-taker. It lets people know your business has heart, and you would only make available what's the absolute best to your customers - which comes from a true understanding of your products. Because of this line of thinking, we're also currently carrying products which other competitors can only dream of representing - the most exclusive of all. Good brands want people who knows how life works, and how sincere marketing works. Doing what you absolutely believe in, opens you up to working with the most magnificent. In fact, doing what you absolutely believe in, any products you represent will naturally be well represented so they get more desires from the people as well (not without any work to truly make the products appreciated by the people, to orchestrate the desire as sincerely as you can). We educate, properly, we market, professionally and with heart, we hold high standards in everything we do.
Don't worry if you're a startup and think that way. I can understand it, as I've been in the same situation. Finances are important, just be absolutely aware that magnificence requires something more - and keep yourself inspired.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
