What's new

You Get Out What You Put In

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Mike Kavanagh

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
675
Rep Bank
$1,480
User Power: 134%
So I'm sitting here with food poisoning. I've drank more water today than I have in months so I don't get worse from dehydration.

The reason I'm ill?
Because I'm reaping what I've sown.
I've trusted a mall kiosk employee to cook a Cheesesteak sub to perfection. I thought I'd be fine...

If I cooked my own food, I'd probably be a lot healthier and not sick right now. I've shucked safety for convenience.
The common meal I eat will likely cause me diabetes if I don't stop.

What this lesson taught me. You get out what you put in.

If you put 4 hours into your business a week, you're only going to reap the benefits of a hobby business.
If you put 13 McSickly and a Coke meals into your system a week, you're going to get sick.

If you conversely put in 100 hours a week, don't you think your business will grow much faster? Yes it will probably compound ten-fold.

If you ate healthier and cooked for yourself, would you be at risk for getting diabetes or food poisoning?
Nope, you are in control of what you cook.
You have the option to cook your food longer, the option to use a thermometer to see if it's safe. You also can control what you are cooking. It doesn't have to be a grease ball with cheese and condiments.

Life is a number's game.
Put in the effort to make them work in your favor.

I know I need to make changes myself. I've only saw this lesson because of how frustrating it is to be spinning your wheels forwards and going backwards instead.

So please, use me as your mistake example.
Eat healthy. Try not to eat fast food.
This objects of convenience are dieties of the sidewalk and the reason why 60% of all Americans are obese.

Take care of your health and you wont be sick as hell posting about your screw up at 4 am.

With Love
Mike K.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Juqoph zua hiv ximm tuup!

Zua'si tquv up epf O vjopl vji miespoph iyqisoipdi jet e muv vu fu xovj siduhpoboph vji apfismzoph qevvisp. Nutv qiuqmi xomm geom vu siduhpobi vjev epf dupvopai, fitqovi vji gedv vjiz tjuamf lpux civvis.

Iyenqmi: Hosm O lpux ot duptanoph mueft ug emdujum iwisz xiilipf, jiefedji, qaloph emm vjev ot qesv ug jis suavopi. Upi iwipoph tji't jiefoph juni, gemmt fuxp tvupi tveost, jutqovemobif xovj cseop jeinussjehi, duamf'wi qav jis op e xjiimdjeos gus mogi, dassipvmz up opviptowi desi apov.
Fuit tji sihsiv ov? Zit, tji fuit. Xjz? Cideati vjev jeqqipif vu jis, puv cideati jis edvoupt mif vu vji eddofipv. Xjev ot tji fuoph? Eppuapdoph e jutqovem simieti qesvz up jis Gedicuul.

Nohjv etximm dsetj opvu e vsii, siwisti epf jov vji vsii eheop.
 
Giim civvis. O jewi ciip vjisi sidipvmz epf ov't cef cav vji tap xomm duni aq eheop.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom