The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

YOU DECIDE HOW FAR YOU GO

Anything related to matters of the mind

Ksalazar

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Sep 16, 2018
Rhode Island
Too many people complain and want to find a reason why they arent where they want to be at in life. Look in the mirror take some f*cking accountability and roll up your sleeve get work. College has value but it doesnt make you educated, experience does. You will not know everything thats OK it doesnt mean your stupid no one will know everything, you have specific skills and talents. If your an entrepreneur generate income and hire people to do the things that you arent good at . Socrates said at his death bed "All I know is that I know nothing". That is coming from one of the greatest minds in our existence you need to get your head out of that hole and get back into reality. You decide how far you want to go. EVERYONE makes MISTAKES it doesnt make you a failure it makes you human. But take accountability for sh*t Im no guru I still have alot to learn myself. But I know accountability is the first step to learning in life. So much things society teaches you that people suck up and live by. Only to end up broke with a consumers mentality that they never grow from due to ignorance and ego that doesn't mean jack sh*t.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Disciple96

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Mar 5, 2016
USA
Socrates said at his death bed "All I know is that I know nothing".

Edit: I thought that was Descartes, I got "I think, therefore..." mixed up in my head for some reason. But touché, you're preaching to the choir buddy.

Last edited:

Ksalazar

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Sep 16, 2018
Rhode Island
I thought that was Descartes, but touché, you're preaching to the choir buddy.
Lmaoo I appreciate the correction i had a feeling I misquoted I still keep seeing people put up small minded things and have that victim mentality here I know alot of you are forward thinking people which is why I joined the forum but it aggravates me peoples mindset. Alot of people are just waiting for things to happen etc like if luck will make them successful.

Disciple96

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Mar 5, 2016
USA
Lmaoo I appreciate the correction i had a feeling I misquoted

Nah fam, thank *you* for the correction. I was wrong, had to double check myself.

The best thing to do is remember that not everybody wants the same path as us in life. And it's a good thing too, because without consumers, where would that leave us producers?

Check out stoic philosophy if you haven't already. It's been of great interest to me lately. Here's a lovely video:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ksalazar

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Sep 16, 2018
Rhode Island
Nah fam, thank *you* for the correction. I was wrong, had to double check myself.

The best thing to do is remember that not everybody wants the same path as us in life. And it's a good thing too, because without consumers, where would that leave us producers?

Check out stoic philosophy if you haven't already. It's been of great interest to me lately. Here's a lovely video:

That is true everyone is different I have no problem with people with different dreams and views it just the victim mentality and pessimistic attitudes that I have problem with. We all have different dreams and are unique because of them. I love people going after their dreams and having the discipline to keep growing through there journey.

Thomas Baptiste

Guide Yourself!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Jun 8, 2018
Commonwealth of Dominica

This brings me to something that's been on my mind. We need slowlaners and sidewalkers! Everyone can't be fastlane, I assume only the exceptional would make profits.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.