The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

RANT YOU DECIDE HOW FAR YOU GO

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Ksalazar

Contributor
Sep 16, 2018
Rhode Island
Too many people complain and want to find a reason why they arent where they want to be at in life. Look in the mirror take some f*cking accountability and roll up your sleeve get work. College has value but it doesnt make you educated, experience does. You will not know everything thats OK it doesnt mean your stupid no one will know everything, you have specific skills and talents. If your an entrepreneur generate income and hire people to do the things that you arent good at . Socrates said at his death bed "All I know is that I know nothing". That is coming from one of the greatest minds in our existence you need to get your head out of that hole and get back into reality. You decide how far you want to go. EVERYONE makes MISTAKES it doesnt make you a failure it makes you human. But take accountability for sh*t Im no guru I still have alot to learn myself. But I know accountability is the first step to learning in life. So much things society teaches you that people suck up and live by. Only to end up broke with a consumers mentality that they never grow from due to ignorance and ego that doesn't mean jack sh*t.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

Disciple96

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 5, 2016
IL
Socrates said at his death bed "All I know is that I know nothing".
Edit: I thought that was Descartes, I got "I think, therefore..." mixed up in my head for some reason. But touché, you're preaching to the choir buddy.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ksalazar

Ksalazar

Contributor
Sep 16, 2018
Rhode Island
I thought that was Descartes, but touché, you're preaching to the choir buddy.
Lmaoo I appreciate the correction i had a feeling I misquoted I still keep seeing people put up small minded things and have that victim mentality here I know alot of you are forward thinking people which is why I joined the forum but it aggravates me peoples mindset. Alot of people are just waiting for things to happen etc like if luck will make them successful.

Disciple96

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 5, 2016
IL
Lmaoo I appreciate the correction i had a feeling I misquoted
Nah fam, thank *you* for the correction. I was wrong, had to double check myself.

The best thing to do is remember that not everybody wants the same path as us in life. And it's a good thing too, because without consumers, where would that leave us producers?

Check out stoic philosophy if you haven't already. It's been of great interest to me lately. Here's a lovely video:

OP
OP
Ksalazar

Ksalazar

Contributor
Sep 16, 2018
Rhode Island
Nah fam, thank *you* for the correction. I was wrong, had to double check myself.

The best thing to do is remember that not everybody wants the same path as us in life. And it's a good thing too, because without consumers, where would that leave us producers?

Check out stoic philosophy if you haven't already. It's been of great interest to me lately. Here's a lovely video:

That is true everyone is different I have no problem with people with different dreams and views it just the victim mentality and pessimistic attitudes that I have problem with. We all have different dreams and are unique because of them. I love people going after their dreams and having the discipline to keep growing through there journey.

Thomas Baptiste

Guide Yourself!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jun 8, 2018
Commonwealth of Dominica

This brings me to something that's been on my mind. We need slowlaners and sidewalkers! Everyone can't be fastlane, I assume only the exceptional would make profits.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
New Course! Upwork Client Psychology I #UdemyApproved! Upwork Client Psychology I is designed...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

The 2020 Fastlane Summit

This event SOLD OUT in October. For authorized resale tickets, please check ticket resales or contact the forum directly.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom