Like Bruce Springsteen said: if I never made it, I would have kept playing music, as an unknown, for the rest of my life.
Hello, my name is Carl, from Australia, and I am a singer songwriter. My stage name/artist name is: THE GREATER TAPESTRY. I write all original songs, as an original artist, not like, but like Bruce Springsteen, Joni Mitchell, Bob Dylan, John Lennon(not writing for others or licensing or jingle writing or teaching or cover band, just me my culture my songs).
I am naturally sincere, mean well and am spiritually inclined.
I have tried to not follow my passion so many times. Believing that making success and financial freedom out of music is just too 1 in a 1,000,000.
So have tried forcing myself to believe I can be somebody that I’m not.
I’ve been writing recording and performing since 17, till now 55.
I’ve read both your first two books MJ, multiple times each,and am halfway through the rat race fiction book. I understand your C.E.N.T.S. formula.
Also, I have studied many other business and wealth people, such as rich Dad poor Dad. So many podcasts, audiobooks, and seminars.
So I’m throwing all my eggs, my life theme, my energy in to music now, without trying to stop myself. I know that what I’m proposing flies in the face of all the wisdom and guidance of you MJ.
And I promise that it is not from stubbornness or disagreeableness.
I am simply at a place, at 55 years of age, that I’ve just gotta be honest and real with myself, and that is that I’m simply going to pursue my music career to wherever that will take me, obscurity or something more than that.
Having said all that; I’m now asking the forum is there any: advice direction business acumen partnerships introductions plans thoughts support companionship on the way, that you could give a man like me, in this position and decision to follow his music path for the rest of his time?
Thank you so much, Carl.
Hello, my name is Carl, from Australia, and I am a singer songwriter. My stage name/artist name is: THE GREATER TAPESTRY. I write all original songs, as an original artist, not like, but like Bruce Springsteen, Joni Mitchell, Bob Dylan, John Lennon(not writing for others or licensing or jingle writing or teaching or cover band, just me my culture my songs).
I am naturally sincere, mean well and am spiritually inclined.
I have tried to not follow my passion so many times. Believing that making success and financial freedom out of music is just too 1 in a 1,000,000.
So have tried forcing myself to believe I can be somebody that I’m not.
I’ve been writing recording and performing since 17, till now 55.
I’ve read both your first two books MJ, multiple times each,and am halfway through the rat race fiction book. I understand your C.E.N.T.S. formula.
Also, I have studied many other business and wealth people, such as rich Dad poor Dad. So many podcasts, audiobooks, and seminars.
So I’m throwing all my eggs, my life theme, my energy in to music now, without trying to stop myself. I know that what I’m proposing flies in the face of all the wisdom and guidance of you MJ.
And I promise that it is not from stubbornness or disagreeableness.
I am simply at a place, at 55 years of age, that I’ve just gotta be honest and real with myself, and that is that I’m simply going to pursue my music career to wherever that will take me, obscurity or something more than that.
Having said all that; I’m now asking the forum is there any: advice direction business acumen partnerships introductions plans thoughts support companionship on the way, that you could give a man like me, in this position and decision to follow his music path for the rest of his time?
Thank you so much, Carl.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
