The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Making it as a singer and an inventor

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Zubayer Mirza

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 27, 2019
My name is Zubayer Mirza (Artist name will be Zubair). I have a vision for the future. One where cooperate with machines to achieve a complete eutopia. I have ideas for music and inventions to benefit mankind. Emergency Medical Technicians have the power to save lives. I will build machines to extend the time of life to bring more people into the operating room. My inventions will be cheap too. I have ideas for apps as well. I need to help people with their depression. I know the cure. Its love. And I’ll make music to inspire, so that you know that you are loved and that there is someone actively working to help you and save this world. (This is my Quora bio. Got too lazy to type from scratch)

Right now I need to be famous, well I don't need to be, but it would sure help make me to be known and get me the money I need to make my inventions. I need friends, I'm a lonely guy and I can't go about this alone. I just started answering Quora questions. Here's my profile Zubayer Mirza - Quora. But How do I get more followers. I really tried my best answering the questions, but I get at most 1 or 2 upvotes and no followers. I feel like I have good writing with Quora and my songs as well, but I need a place to produce my music. Right now my life's all over the place and I'm trying to be Christian in a Muslim household. I know that our thoughts make us who we are, but its hard when the environment I'm in is toxic. I have ideas, so many ideas and they are all feasible too and my poetry is not half bad.

I'm just praying to God and Jesus that he sends help my way. Its hard when your parents don't let you call the mental crisis hotline when you are experiencing a crisis. Its hard when you cannot be who you want to be. Would you mind praying for me if you are religious. I could use some help right now. I don't need money or fame honestly. Just a friend or two to help me through these trying times would be nice. I know I am on the right track, but my first step is to be known for my music.

My dream is to be a musician for fun and to use my music to convince people to follow their passions and have faith in themselves. And I also want to be an inventor. I need to be both.

mika-baumeister-Y_LgXwQEx2c-unsplash.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Zubayer Mirza

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 27, 2019
Hey I'm just bumping this again because I needed admin approval first since this account is new. I could use some feedback on how to build my Quora page. I intend to get help from a shelter with my creative endeavors. I've been polishing up my songs and I also do want to start making money of own as an Amazon warehouse worker and work my way to a position in software.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.