The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

HOT TOPIC You copywriters are being replaced by AI..

OP
OP
csalvato

csalvato

Platinum Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
Here's an AI generated product description for a skin care product. I had to answer like 5 or 6 things which took like 3 minutes and then it generated this:

"Developed to combat the natural signs of aging, this Glow Serum anti-aging solution is a popular choice to help skin look and feel healthier. Enhance your skin care products with its powerful line of exclusive Serum ingredients. Healthy and effective, this water-based serum is sure to provide the skin with a youthful glow. Wrinkles are often seen as the road map of life. Keeping wrinkles from becoming an atlas is a challenge, but can be achieved with a good skin care routine. "

Not perfect with its flow, but pretty scary. Those last 2 sentences are pretty damn good. I thought for sure it had to be copied from the internet somewhere, but I didn't find anything when googling it.
What tool did you use?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

UnrealCreative

It's Only The Beginning.
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Sep 20, 2016
San Juan
1: Start a Copywriting business
2: Use AI
3: Hire cheap human labor for QC
4: Sell at massive markup masquerading as a "real" copywriter.
5: ???
6: Profit

Pure evil.

OP
OP
csalvato

csalvato

Platinum Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
1: Start a Copywriting business
2: Use AI
3: Hire cheap human labor for QC
4: Sell at massive markup masquerading as a "real" copywriter.
5: ???
6: Profit

Pure evil.
Step five is unnecessary here... step 4 clearly leads to profit :)

MythOfSisyphus

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 15, 2018
Australia
Here's an AI generated product description for a skin care product. I had to answer like 5 or 6 things which took like 3 minutes and then it generated this:

"Developed to combat the natural signs of aging, this Glow Serum anti-aging solution is a popular choice to help skin look and feel healthier. Enhance your skin care products with its powerful line of exclusive Serum ingredients. Healthy and effective, this water-based serum is sure to provide the skin with a youthful glow. Wrinkles are often seen as the road map of life. Keeping wrinkles from becoming an atlas is a challenge, but can be achieved with a good skin care routine. "

Not perfect with its flow, but pretty scary. Those last 2 sentences are pretty damn good. I thought for sure it had to be copied from the internet somewhere, but I didn't find anything when googling it.
I've seen much, much worse by real copywriters

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Very interesting, I like your style, I check it right now! Thanks @Lenin looking forward to it. :)
Replies
Views
Top Bottom