The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Yoga for beginners

JackWhite

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Jan 17, 2022
Hello everyone! Share tips that will help a beginner in yoga. And I would also like to hear your stories and how you started.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

FitRay

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Apr 17, 2020
Berlin, Germany
It's easy: Getting started with basic information about Yoga, then set up a daily reminder to do it every day at the same time for 10 minutes. When you feel, that the basics become to easy, you search for more advanced exercises and or increase the duration of the exercise.

To start with, I just did "guided yoga sessions" at youtube. "bohobeautyful" is an amazing youtube channel to help you go on for many many months.

You also want to start with Yoga or do you set up this thread to learn, how potential customers solve the current need for a business idea you have ?

Devilery

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Feb 11, 2019
I don't do much yoga, but there are thousands and probably dozens of really great teachers on YouTube. Write "yoga flow for beginners", and the key is consistency. There are guided yoga practices available for free, the trick is to do them every day.

JackWhite

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Jan 17, 2022
It's easy: Getting started with basic information about Yoga, then set up a daily reminder to do it every day at the same time for 10 minutes. When you feel, that the basics become to easy, you search for more advanced exercises and or increase the duration of the exercise.

To start with, I just did "guided yoga sessions" at youtube. "bohobeautyful" is an amazing youtube channel to help you go on for many many months.

You also want to start with Yoga or do you set up this thread to learn, how potential customers solve the current need for a business idea you have ?
Wow thanks for the advice! This is really important to me. It’s just that sometimes there are thoughts that if I start doing it myself, I’ll do something wrong and quit ahead of time.

JackWhite

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Jan 17, 2022
I don't do much yoga, but there are thousands and probably dozens of really great teachers on YouTube. Write "yoga flow for beginners", and the key is consistency. There are guided yoga practices available for free, the trick is to do them every day.
Thanks for the advice! I will do so. I just wanted to hear recommendations, because YouTube really has a lot of things and it’s difficult to isolate something really worthwhile, especially when you yourself are new to it.

FitRay

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Apr 17, 2020
Berlin, Germany
Wow thanks for the advice! This is really important to me. It’s just that sometimes there are thoughts that if I start doing it myself, I’ll do something wrong and quit ahead of time.
Get your point! If you want to be on the safe side, there are also paid yoga programs for online-learning. Usually paid programs go more into the details.

On the other hand, if you want to learn only a few movements, youtube is fine to just learn the skill. If you want to keep track on the new skill, it's important to set up a new "routine": Every day, at the same time for the same duration. Do that for 30 days and you developed a new habit and a you also found out, if this is smth you like. If you don't like it, you can drop it, but I would only do that after 30 days ;)

As with everything in life: Starting is the key. Even if you start with yoga "wrong", it won't kill you.

Let us know about your progress :)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Unfortunately, in my region it is not so easy.

There are no yoga studios in London? Your posts indicate you're either a backlink spammer, or you're wasting our time. I hope I'm wrong.

JackWhite

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Jan 17, 2022
Get your point! If you want to be on the safe side, there are also paid yoga programs for online-learning. Usually paid programs go more into the details.

On the other hand, if you want to learn only a few movements, youtube is fine to just learn the skill. If you want to keep track on the new skill, it's important to set up a new "routine": Every day, at the same time for the same duration. Do that for 30 days and you developed a new habit and a you also found out, if this is smth you like. If you don't like it, you can drop it, but I would only do that after 30 days ;)

As with everything in life: Starting is the key. Even if you start with yoga "wrong", it won't kill you.

Let us know about your progress :)
Thanks a lot! I will definitely share my successes (I hope in the field of yoga). And you have a good day!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JackWhite

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Jan 17, 2022
There are no yoga studios in London? Your posts indicate you're either a backlink spammer, or you're wasting our time. I hope I'm wrong.
Yes, you are right, there is a lot of stuff in London, but what makes you think that I am in London right now? It may seem strange, but at the moment I am not tied to a place, but since childhood I love various activities, which is why this thread arose. And I wish you a good day and do not waste time on what you consider uninteresting!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.