The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Yet another ecom progress thread

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Metabaron

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 16, 2015
Indiana
Hello everyone,

So after a few years of sitting around (had some personal issues to overcome) I finally got started this past week. Started a ecom store for a particular niche, loaded products up, and ran some ads. Much easier then I had built up in my mind. My goals are are follows:

1. Scale my ads.
2. Build up more of a following on Insta and FB
3. Build the brand up and switch to making my own products vs dropshipping.
4 Sell off the brand name.

The drop shipping is mainly for me to get started, not an end goal. I made this thread just so I can receive feedback, and hold myself accountable as I progress. Thanks for tuning in.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Metabaron

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 16, 2015
Indiana
Screenshot_20190314-210324_Instagram.jpg
Quick update of work log, facebook unpublished my page. Not sure what I did there. And my Instagram ads are not responding very well, not a single click through from the ad. Anyone have any advice? Thanks in advance.

senorpablo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 12, 2019
View attachment 24014
Quick update of work log, facebook unpublished my page. Not sure what I did there. And my Instagram ads are not responding very well, not a single click through from the ad. Anyone have any advice? Thanks in advance.

Have you researched the cost to have shoutouts done by the influencers in your niche?

Metabaron

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 16, 2015
Indiana
Have you researched the cost to have shoutouts done by the influencers in your niche?
Thanks, I'm looking into doing that, had someone who runs a blog message me about promoting my website and reviewing the product in exchange for a free sample. Hopefully that helps drive more traffic. Got my facebook reinstated, and ads are back up and running.

senorpablo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 12, 2019
Thanks, I'm looking into doing that, had someone who runs a blog message me about promoting my website and reviewing the product in exchange for a free sample. Hopefully that helps drive more traffic. Got my facebook reinstated, and ads are back up and running.

Great!

Metabaron

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 16, 2015
Indiana
Well my first ad campaign is done. Didnt quite have the reach I was hoping for, didnt convert any sales yet. Going to try and install a pixel and try adwords next. On to the next round, anyone have a good guide they can point me toward for running good facebook ads? Or any suggestions, I'm very open for any feedback. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 20190320_215828.jpg
    20190320_215828.jpg
    322.8 KB · Views: 12

senorpablo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 12, 2019
Most of my sales with ecom to date have come from Google PPC Campaigns. You have to focus on Niche Research before launching FB Campaigns and it's generally harder if you have no experience.

Lambo-Hunter

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Jul 14, 2017
Sweden
Get that pixel installed asap! it's the most important part.

Start split testing different ads running engagement campaings. Don't touch it untill it's been running for atleast 1 week(think facebook says 10 days). Think of it like facebook trying to find the right audience, you want to do this with engagement because it will be a lot cheaper then a conversion campaing.

Kill the ads not doing well and increase the budget of the ones that do.

When you have some ATC (20-50) and some sales, move on to a atc campaign or a conversion campaing.

Check out wordStream if you want to learn more about PPC :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.