The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Yahoo Store

eTyler19

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Feb 19, 2008
SW Michigan
I think I might have found a niche. It will be a product that will have to be shipped to the customers buying it though. Has anyone had experience with Yahoo Stores? I do not know how to create a website to have real sales with shipping. How can I get this done?

Thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

aptohosting

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 16, 2007
North Carolina
I think I might have found a niche. It will be a product that will have to be shipped to the customers buying it though. Has anyone had experience with Yahoo Stores? I do not know how to create a website to have real sales with shipping. How can I get this done?

Thanks.

Hey,

Contact me at tom@aptohosting.com or 1-866-404-9090. We can design and develop a website for you that will look a LOT more professional than a yahoo store, that everyone already has. You will also receive many more features from advanced sales/traffic reporting to visitor tracking.

Give me a call

Thanks,
Tom C.
www.aptohosting.com

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Hey,

Contact me at tom@aptohosting.com or 1-866-404-9090. We can design and develop a website for you that will look a LOT more professional than a yahoo store, that everyone already has. You will also receive many more features from advanced sales/traffic reporting to visitor tracking.

Give me a call

Thanks,
Tom C.
www.aptohosting.com

tom, did you ever finish that e-com site that was going to be your flagship?

aptohosting

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 16, 2007
North Carolina
tom, did you ever finish that e-com site that was going to be your flagship?

We are still working on it, estimated end time (End of March)!!!

Tom

aptohosting

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 16, 2007
North Carolina
Clients have been dragging their feet a bit.

We originally did this

http://bulbmark.com/index.asp

They loved it, but made some more tweaks and now it ended up looking like this

http://bironetworks.com/bulbmark-new/index.html

Still standing by for their content/images/etc, I will update when they get us everything that we need!

We are also working on another Fast Lane members site (Ray) which is really starting to take shape! You can check out our progress at www.puppyrepublic.com/index.php, we are in the stages of installing the shopping cart. Hopefully we will have a finished product here soon!

Tom C.
www.aptohosting.com

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
Clients have been dragging their feet a bit.

We originally did this

http://bulbmark.com/index.asp

They loved it, but made some more tweaks and now it ended up looking like this

http://bironetworks.com/bulbmark-new/index.html

Still standing by for their content/images/etc, I will update when they get us everything that we need!

We are also working on another Fast Lane members site (Ray) which is really starting to take shape! You can check out our progress at www.puppyrepublic.com/index.php, we are in the stages of installing the shopping cart. Hopefully we will have a finished product here soon!

Tom C.
www.aptohosting.com
Link = no good. www.puppyrepublic.com works; it's just a link to updates. Is that what it's supposed to be?

rsant

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Jan 19, 2008
New York
Link = no good. www.puppyrepublic.com works; it's just a link to updates. Is that what it's supposed to be?

http://www.puppyrepublic.com/home.php

I want to add that Tom has been compliant and has delivered upto expectation thus far. As someone who is anally detail oriented, I wouldn't let the most little things slip my eyes. Tom knows first hand I can appear to be a pain in the a$$ in terms of project direction but in the end he will deliver what you need, but as for everything you PAY to PLAY.

I also want to add that I took a risk with Tom and his team at Apto over hundreds bids from other places such as E-lancer who promised me the world. When dealing with designers and firms, a factor crucial to me is that my designer also hosts my project on their own boxes and that I can wake his a$$ up via email. Somehow he answers lol. I have another hosting account with apto that takes care of my hobby projects seen in other posts.

So far so good, no complaints and no regrets.

aptohosting

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 16, 2007
North Carolina

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts