The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Writing a Stupid eBook

PEERless

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Jan 23, 2008
Wish me luck! :coolgleamA: I'm pulling blog posts and previous writings together with some new material based upon old-fashioned research and interviews to write a stupid eBook.

In the coming weeks (months?) I'll probably be coming to you for advice on "publishing" and marketing advise, but any early-stage tips would be great for now.

Without giving away too much of the surprise:
  1. Research and statistics on luck and how it works... How to make it work for you.
  2. Clever, short, rhyming title, whose domain has been parked by some A**HOLE with a $1750 price tag.
  3. Brand new (niche) content.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

DeletedUser394

Nothing wrong with writing an Ebook... In fact, I can't wait to read it!

Good luck, and remember to let us know when you finish it.

Jonleehacker

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Oct 31, 2007
Edmonton, Canada
My advice would be to not put yourself and your project down by calling it stupid. It is vulnerable to write anything and put it out there in the world and calling it stupid can relieve that feeling, but if the job it worth doing, get behind it fully.

Congrats on the first step.

mtnman

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Oct 3, 2007
Wish me luck! :coolgleamA: I'm pulling blog posts and previous writings together with some new material based upon old-fashioned research and interviews to write a stupid eBook.

In the coming weeks (months?) I'll probably be coming to you for advice on "publishing" and marketing advise, but any early-stage tips would be great for now.

Without giving away too much of the surprise:
  1. Research and statistics on luck and how it works... How to make it work for you.
  2. Clever, short, rhyming title, whose domain has been parked by some A**HOLE with a $1750 price tag.
  3. Brand new (niche) content.

It's not stupid. Are you doing it for a stupid reason should be the question as to why you labeled it that way.

I don't get #2. Why would the title be a parked domain??

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

PEERless

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Jan 23, 2008
LOL, thanks for the supportive words, guys. And "Stupid eBook" was a reference to a little bit of pop culture, Buy My Stupid eBook. Check it out, you'll laugh.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.