The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Would you go to Harvard Business School For Free?

G

Guest-5ty5s4

When I was in high school I interviewed with them, applied for a scholarship because I had no money and … didn’t get in.
I would have gone in a heartbeat. It would help launch the me 2.0 entrepreneur faster than anything because of connections. Access to capital from the elite etc. It’s a no brainer.

today, very different, it’s a no from me. I only see it as a ticket to get a business going but I already have that. So what’s the point? Maybe if I was retired and bored!
These days when I choose to waste some time, I post replies fo your posts! Haha
Makes sense to me.

Haha I love your replies!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ronak

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
317%
Sep 13, 2013
Tough call, time is very valuable, but I'd do it for the intellectual experience, unprecedented networking, and chance to live the student life again in Cambridge...although I'd care far far less about grades this time around. One of my undergrad regrets was focusing too much on academics and not enough on networking and practical experiences

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.