The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Worth it to join a yoga retreat?

CongratsFri3nd

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 25, 2019
Hey guys!

I have to thank fitness to many of the great advances I've done in my life so far now, and that includes yoga. However, I'd like to take things to the next level and join a yoga retreat for some time, to learn more about the practice, improve it and learn how to use it to bnefit other aspects of my life.

The question is, what yoga retreat do you recommend (anywhere in the world) and is it worth it to join one?

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NursingTn

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 30, 2019
I cannot tell you of a specific yoga retreat to join for the purposes you listed. However, look into facilities around you that offers yoga. There are places out there dedicated to provide yoga sessions similar to gyms providing a place for workout sessions.

As for if it is worth joining a retreat, it would be a good idea to ask yourself why you are practicing yoga in the first place. Is it for general health? Natural interest? To become more flexible? To deepen your spirituality? Only you can decide if "something" is "worth it".

Practicing some yoga poses to help rehabilitate muscle injuries and promote flexibility to be able to engage in basic activities of daily living - completely worth it to me. A yoga retreat where I am totally engrossed in yoga is not worth it to me since my interest in yoga is only in learning some poses.

gryfny

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jun 11, 2019
Europe
I did one once. It was organized by one of the teachers in the gym I went to at that time. It was great to go way more in depth. Also being disconnected (I didn't use my phone at all) and being in nature all the time was amazing.

My advice would be to find a local teacher who also organizes retreats and take some classes with him/her first, before deciding to join their retreat. If you like the teacher, you will probably like the retreat he/she organizes as well.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.