Hey guys,
since I want to get the most of my stay at the fair tomorrow I would like you to brainstorm in short, what I can do (maybe uncommon things...) to push my fastlane adventure...
It's the biggest industrial fair in the world, or claims to be the biggest... Idk, but what I smell is opportunity. To not let go opportunities I ask you to brainstorm in short, what would you suggest to to at such an event as an upcoming entrepreneur? Or would you hardly ever go there??
(This is the fair: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hannover_Messe)
I know.. Such fair can spark ideas. I have ideas in the industrial (production-) field. Will get some news on this too. But I'm asking for additional approaches.
Maybe someone wants that I look up something for him.. No problem! Shoot me a pm
So in general my plan is:
-go look up informations / potential competitors / developments on my fields of interest
-wander around and let my mind wander too to spark new ideas
-Attend a few lectures on importing from china
-Attend a few lectures on exporting to the USA (since the fair has the USA as the partner country)
-look up some chinese manufacturers on high-tech equipment and hopefully get in touch (think that depends on my own abilities to make it work)
Maybe someone can contribute one or another point. Highly appreciated!
(My offer is for real: Maybe someone wants that I look up something for him.. No problem! Shoot me a pm)
See you soon and thank you!
since I want to get the most of my stay at the fair tomorrow I would like you to brainstorm in short, what I can do (maybe uncommon things...) to push my fastlane adventure...
It's the biggest industrial fair in the world, or claims to be the biggest... Idk, but what I smell is opportunity. To not let go opportunities I ask you to brainstorm in short, what would you suggest to to at such an event as an upcoming entrepreneur? Or would you hardly ever go there??
(This is the fair: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hannover_Messe)
I know.. Such fair can spark ideas. I have ideas in the industrial (production-) field. Will get some news on this too. But I'm asking for additional approaches.
Maybe someone wants that I look up something for him.. No problem! Shoot me a pm
So in general my plan is:
-go look up informations / potential competitors / developments on my fields of interest
-wander around and let my mind wander too to spark new ideas
-Attend a few lectures on importing from china
-Attend a few lectures on exporting to the USA (since the fair has the USA as the partner country)
-look up some chinese manufacturers on high-tech equipment and hopefully get in touch (think that depends on my own abilities to make it work)
Maybe someone can contribute one or another point. Highly appreciated!
(My offer is for real: Maybe someone wants that I look up something for him.. No problem! Shoot me a pm)
See you soon and thank you!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
