The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

WordPress Dev & Design

Idea threads

natansk1

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Jan 11, 2021
Hi, guys big-time lurker & starter of businesses that I never follow through with.

I've worked for a digital agency that builds custom WordPress themes for the past 5 years.

I solely work as a developer so I build from an Adobe XD design using, HTML, CSS, JS, ACF, CF7 & Yoast

I tried to stay away from the web due to the amount of time-wasting clients that my agency receives, however leading to my question...

I'm not great at design and I don't have a massive passion for it, however, I love to build WordPress sites from the ground up.

Can someone help me understand if I have any hope at building websites for clients when I will have to first go through a designer to get it built, then go back and forth with any amends, for me to then build it?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Raedrum

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Jul 30, 2019
@Naphoria hello and welcome on the forum

You don't need to work with a designer to get websites done at the beginning. You can learn designs that sales quite quickly and therefore get results for entreprises, using your wordpress skills.

For instance making models is a waste of time when you can buy $50 pre-made templates and adapt them, as well as hiring a designer when you work alone. And clients have basically no ideas what we're talking about, what interested them is the results.

I suggest you to go read this thread

natansk1

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Jan 11, 2021
@Naphoria hello and welcome on the forum

You don't need to work with a designer to get websites done at the beginning. You can learn designs that sales quite quickly and therefore get results for entreprises, using your wordpress skills.

For instance making models is a waste of time when you can buy $50 pre-made templates and adapt them, as well as hiring a designer when you work alone. And clients have basically no ideas what we're talking about, what interested them is the results.

I suggest you to go read this thread
Thank you, given that a read & looking into his web school. I fell for a couple get rich quick courses in the past so I'm apprehensive about courses.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.