The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Without diploma

andrea532

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Mar 14, 2020
Italy
Hi all i am new and i read both highway for wealth and unscripted .
Reading these books I have not seen if there are people without a diploma who can face the fastline road.
do you have any suggestions?
thank you

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
There are p l e n t y without diplomas. A diploma is a credential. Credentials establish your authority in certain fields, sometimes. But they do not represent what you know, how you think, or what you can apply to solving problems. Those things are more important than a credential. At least... in entrepreneurship.

I'm actually surprised you didn't get that from MJ's writing... he's rather critical of the golden path "get a degree to get a good job to save up money to retire when you're 80." Re-read what education means to a fastlaner in The Millionaire Fastlane (I guess that's translated as Highway to Wealth in your edition?)

Welcome :)

RealDreams

Silver Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jun 22, 2018
Hi all i am new and i read both highway for wealth and unscripted .
Reading these books I have not seen if there are people without a diploma who can face the fastline road.
do you have any suggestions?
thank you
Io sto studiando Economia all'Università e permettimi di dire che non sto imparando un cazz* di niente applicabile al mondo reale. Ho imparato di più comprando libri da 15 euro ciascuno.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
Io sto studiando Economia all'Università e permettimi di dire che non sto imparando un cazz* di niente applicabile al mondo reale. Ho imparato di più comprando libri da 15 euro ciascuno.

Yeah, unfortunately a college economics program will likely have you making complex graphs about GDP and trade balance and such. Lots of math, not so many concepts you can use. That and a bunch of classes about inequality and social injustice, the net effect being to indoctrinate you into a victim mentality, if your universities are anything like the ones in the US. If you want economics you can apply to business, I suggest Basic Economics by Thomas Sowell.

RealDreams

Silver Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jun 22, 2018
Yeah, unfortunately a college economics program will likely have you making complex graphs about GDP and trade balance and such. Lots of math, not so many concepts you can use. That and a bunch of classes about inequality and social injustice, the net effect being to indoctrinate you into a victim mentality, if your universities are anything like the ones in the US. If you want economics you can apply to business, I suggest Basic Economics by Thomas Sowell.
The only thing I'm finding "useful" in my Economics course is statistics. But beware, I mean basic statistics like the WADM on MJ's book. I find complex fomulas a joke in all honesty. I'm not saying these formulas are not valid. But seriously, how do you apply them?

Also, at Microeconomics we are studying a shit-load of formulas and I once asked the professor "How can we apply this stuff in the real world? Where can we get data precise enough to achieve any worthy outcome from these formulas?". As I expected, he simply evaded my question.

Seriously, Economics in University looks like a "wealth-course masquerade". And it's funny how studying Economics is such a status symbol in Italy. "Oh you are studying Economics? You are going to be rich!", yeah sure.

andrea532

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Mar 14, 2020
Italy
[QUOTE = "Rabby, post: 859530, membro: 59844"]
Ce ne sono molti senza diplomi. Un diploma è una credenziale. Le credenziali stabiliscono la tua autorità in determinati campi, a volte. Ma non rappresentano ciò che sai, come pensi o cosa puoi applicare per risolvere i problemi. Quelle cose sono più importanti di una credenziale. Almeno ... nell'imprenditoria.

In realtà sono sorpreso che tu non l'abbia capito dallo scritto di MJ ... è piuttosto critico sul percorso d'oro "ottenere una laurea per ottenere un buon lavoro per risparmiare denaro per andare in pensione quando hai 80 anni". Rileggi cosa significa educazione per un fastlaner in The Millionaire Fastlane (immagino che sia tradotto come Highway to Wealth nella tua edizione?)

benvenuto :)
[/CITAZIONE]
I try to be more specific I mean the 18/19 year old diploma not the university

andrea532

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Mar 14, 2020
Italy
[QUOTE = "Campione, post: 860330, membro: 66630"]
Puoi farcela senza un diploma, molti imprenditori non hanno mai finito i loro diplomi!
[/CITAZIONE]
Cerco di essere più specifico, intendo il diploma di 18/19 anni, non l'università

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...