The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Will You Be "That Guy" ?!

Anything related to matters of the mind

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Note to this article: "That Guy" can be a man or a woman.

Folks it is that time again. It is the time when a "that guy" emerges. You know the guy. You read about him all the time in the magazines, newspapers, and on the web.

"That guy" is created on every boom and every bust.

Who is "That Guy?"

"That Guy" is the guy who saw the tech stock implosion and executed a strategy to take advantage. He became very rich and you later read about him in Forbes Magazine.

"That Guy" is the guy who saw the coming housing bubble and executed a strategy to take advantage. "That guy" became a very wealthy man and now you read about him on the financial blogs.

"That Guy" is the guy who sees this current crisis as an opportunity to execute a strategy ... a strategy that the masses do not see and do not employ ... a strategy that will make him millions many times over ...

"That guy" is the guy who takes a risk.
"That guy" is the guy who is a master at removing emotion and fear from his strategy and surgically extracts logic from the situation.
"That guy" is the guy who is extremely patient to allow his plan to work.
"That guy" understands that the masses do not make millions and billions, only a few do, and his decisions do not follow the masses.
"That guy" operates a filter and knows what is noise and what is actionable.

In every bust or crisis, "That Guy" emerges, makes a billion dollars, and is then read about in your favorite business magazine. He is a visionary, a risk taker, a calculated logician, and an independent thinker ...

The big question is, who is the next "That Guy"?

Will you be "That Guy"?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
Very good article.
Maybe you should put it in the Fastlane Articles. That way you can get some Diggs and other links back to it.

• Admin

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Very good article.
Maybe you should put it in the Fastlane Articles. That way you can get some Diggs and other links back to it.

I'll move it there when I switch the back-end. Still haven't upgraded ... you can Digg from the icon below still .... thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
  • Admin

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thanks for the Diggs!

fanocks2003

Banned
Mar 31, 2008
Sweden
I am that guy. The media appearances is the only thing that is missing at this moment and it will come. I don't think, I know for certain.

Forbes Magazine, or the list Forbes put forth is my ultimate aim. That is the best recognition you can get as a money maker.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.