I’m Emmanuel, 22 years old, and my entrepreneurial journey began long before I even realized it. As a child, I started small businesses around chicken eggs. I built a large enclosure for several hens and studied how egg incubation worked, because I wanted to create my own electronic incubator. That early curiosity for solving problems and building systems set the foundation for everything I do today.
At 16, my journey took a new turn. I was a young Bible teacher, instructing adults in religious studies, when I had a dream of a computer from the future, powerful, intelligent, and capable of self-control. The details are personal, but the vision shook me and pushed me to leave religion behind, pursuing a path of creation, independence, and big ideas.
When I first read MJ DeMarco, it was all total bullshit to me. I was blind with religion at the time. Philosophy opened my eyes after. Over the past three years, I have been studying DeMarco, two years focusing on The One Thing, and the last year diving into The Design of Everyday Things by Norman. These books are bilble for me. I read them almost everyday. Each of these works shaped the way I think about business, focus, and design.
At barely 20, I started my current project. Before that, I had tried two other business projects, but they lasted only 2 to 3 months each. The first was promising, but it did not align with CENTS principles, so I gave it up. The second, in dropshipping, was too small to match my vision. Because I didn't really see the problem I was resolving. My dream has never been about millions. It has always been about building something worth billions. So why not resolve a problems that worth billions.
When I committed to my current project, I sacrificed almost everything else. I did not even learn how to drive. Every ounce of energy went into building. In my first year, I cried more than once. After months of coding and long hours, I still could not solve the need I was chasing. But each time I broke down, I stood back up and kept going.
Now, this December, my platform will finally go live. Over the past two years, I have cut out social media, invested thousands of hours, and sharpened my skills in web, mobile, and desktop development, design, and more. I have already found people willing to pay for what I have built.
The biggest secret I discovered is that most of the needs that your direct competitors are trying to solve are already being addressed in a different way by indirect competitors. The giants ignore this entirely, and that is exactly where my opportunity lies.
Something happened to me along the way. I can see opportunities everywhere now. Once your mind starts looking for problems, you realize the world is full of them. But I have learned that the real challenge is not spotting opportunities. It is the discipline to pursue only one enterprise with everything you have.
I do not watch motivation videos. For me, they are useless. Motivation is for people without raison d'être (sorry for my French). I have learned that lasting success comes from discipline, focus, and having a clear reason to act, not temporary emotional boosts.
I used to read philosophy extensively, but I have found that 80 percent of it is garbage. I like stoicism, but stopping desire is a crime in entrepreneurship. I prefer facts combined with imagination. Over time, I have created my own belief system, one that guides my actions and fuels my ambitions.
I am materialistic but trust in an impersonal God. I am vegetarian because I love animals. I do not believe we need to eat them when other options are available. These values shape my life as much as my ambitions do.
Looking further ahead, after I make my first billions, my plan is to launch a business in artificial intelligence for everyday use and computers. That is where I will begin creating the computer from my dream. Beyond that, my ultimate goal is to make Mars habitable. I know it sounds crazy, but that is not my problem. I am focused on building the impossible.
When I reach my first millions, I plan to go to university to pursue a doctorate, partly to prove my father wrong about me.
I know the competition is massive. I know the probability of failure is high. I live with that fear every single day. But I have also learned that fear can be fuel. And with that fuel, I am ready to take on giants.
I believe process is the key.
I made other success in other areas in my life. But I don't think it's necessary to say all here.
At 16, my journey took a new turn. I was a young Bible teacher, instructing adults in religious studies, when I had a dream of a computer from the future, powerful, intelligent, and capable of self-control. The details are personal, but the vision shook me and pushed me to leave religion behind, pursuing a path of creation, independence, and big ideas.
When I first read MJ DeMarco, it was all total bullshit to me. I was blind with religion at the time. Philosophy opened my eyes after. Over the past three years, I have been studying DeMarco, two years focusing on The One Thing, and the last year diving into The Design of Everyday Things by Norman. These books are bilble for me. I read them almost everyday. Each of these works shaped the way I think about business, focus, and design.
At barely 20, I started my current project. Before that, I had tried two other business projects, but they lasted only 2 to 3 months each. The first was promising, but it did not align with CENTS principles, so I gave it up. The second, in dropshipping, was too small to match my vision. Because I didn't really see the problem I was resolving. My dream has never been about millions. It has always been about building something worth billions. So why not resolve a problems that worth billions.
When I committed to my current project, I sacrificed almost everything else. I did not even learn how to drive. Every ounce of energy went into building. In my first year, I cried more than once. After months of coding and long hours, I still could not solve the need I was chasing. But each time I broke down, I stood back up and kept going.
Now, this December, my platform will finally go live. Over the past two years, I have cut out social media, invested thousands of hours, and sharpened my skills in web, mobile, and desktop development, design, and more. I have already found people willing to pay for what I have built.
The biggest secret I discovered is that most of the needs that your direct competitors are trying to solve are already being addressed in a different way by indirect competitors. The giants ignore this entirely, and that is exactly where my opportunity lies.
Something happened to me along the way. I can see opportunities everywhere now. Once your mind starts looking for problems, you realize the world is full of them. But I have learned that the real challenge is not spotting opportunities. It is the discipline to pursue only one enterprise with everything you have.
I do not watch motivation videos. For me, they are useless. Motivation is for people without raison d'être (sorry for my French). I have learned that lasting success comes from discipline, focus, and having a clear reason to act, not temporary emotional boosts.
I used to read philosophy extensively, but I have found that 80 percent of it is garbage. I like stoicism, but stopping desire is a crime in entrepreneurship. I prefer facts combined with imagination. Over time, I have created my own belief system, one that guides my actions and fuels my ambitions.
I am materialistic but trust in an impersonal God. I am vegetarian because I love animals. I do not believe we need to eat them when other options are available. These values shape my life as much as my ambitions do.
Looking further ahead, after I make my first billions, my plan is to launch a business in artificial intelligence for everyday use and computers. That is where I will begin creating the computer from my dream. Beyond that, my ultimate goal is to make Mars habitable. I know it sounds crazy, but that is not my problem. I am focused on building the impossible.
When I reach my first millions, I plan to go to university to pursue a doctorate, partly to prove my father wrong about me.
I know the competition is massive. I know the probability of failure is high. I live with that fear every single day. But I have also learned that fear can be fuel. And with that fuel, I am ready to take on giants.
I believe process is the key.
I made other success in other areas in my life. But I don't think it's necessary to say all here.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
