I want to get some immediate ( like 6 months- 1 yr) income through affiliating so I can learn more about it, be able to rent out my own place and live on my own. My ultimate goal now is to have a fastlane businessness but I don't know if it would just deter from my ultimate goal to get into affiliating. Would it speed up my learning for fastlane business creation or help? I think it would help to some extent but it would slow me down if I had like 6 or 7 products each making 1000 a month instead of a final fastlane product that would potentially make 6 figs a month. Am I thinking too short term for instant gratification with affiliating? I'm also thinking of just selling cars for a year so I have initial startup money for a fastlane business. I think my parents my give me up to 2 thousand if they see I'm serious about it though so I dont' know if wasting time workign would be the best thing...
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
