The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Why you need to focus on Instagram for viral growth for your business...

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

ViralFuel

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 8, 2016
South Florida
Hello Fastlaners,

You probably just looked down and said “holy crap this guy likes to hear himself talk (or type)”…

So for those of you with short attention spans that want to skip all that and get straight to the Readers Digest, click here to grab our “10 Sure-Fire Ways To Attract More Customers For Your Business Through Instagram” for free!

http://bit.ly/2lTBGTo

Brandon Seward here, Founder & CEO of Viral Fuel, an Instagram Marketing Company focused on driving more sales, leads, and bottom-line profit to your business.

Instagram is the fastest growing social network with over 600 million monthly active users, and 80 million photos shared every single day.

Now why does this present the biggest opportunity for your business?

Instagram is unique. Unlike any other social network, Instagram offers the opportunity for users to explore, and scroll endlessly through photos, videos, and now stories. There is a dedicated explore button on Instagram which allows you to see a special curated feed of things that Instagrams algorithm thinks you might like based on a secret combination of your past likes, who you follow, who your friends follow, and what is popular right now.

Instagram offers an unprecedented opportunity for things to go viral without a big marketing push, or insane money spent on advertising.

And if you do decide to spend a bit of money on sponsored posts, your 1$ spent on Instagram has the same effectiveness as $11.20 spent on Facebook. Thats amazing!!!

I would give it about a 76.2% chance you’re thinking to yourself “But Brandon, my product isn’t right for Instagram, there’s no way I can make it cool enough to be interesting to post photos and videos about”

THINK AGAIN!

I will be like Ms. Cleo here and predict that YES your business can be cool enough to be successful on Instagram.

One of our clients is a personal injury law firm. Imagine how “hard” it is for them to be successful with Instagram.

The example I give all of my clients is Yeti Coolers.

Now I won’t spoil the surprise, you’re going to have to get the 10 Instagram Growth Tips Guide and take a good look at #10 for why Yeti Coolers is an unsexy product that is killing it on Instagram.

Here’s the link to grab your free copy:

When you get the 10 Instagram Growth Tips Guide you’re also going to be added to our email list where you will get a periodic email with even more tips to growing your business through Instagram.

This is good content with action items you can take to experience more success through Instagram, not spam!

And now you’re probably thinking “Ohh so you’re going to sign me up for some sales pitch where you’ll spam me until I run out of storage on the server?!?”

Heck no!

We provide a lot of free content to our subscribers. We promise not to make our newsletter one constant sales pitch.

I’m a transparent guy so Ill be completely honest, our hope in sending you a free content is simple.

You will get a lot of tools to do it yourself from us. But for some of you out there, your time is more valuable utilized towards other aspects of your business.

Our hope would be that you see the knowledge, expertise, and focus we have towards Instagram and that should you get to the point you decide to outsource trust your Instagram to someone who can amplify your success, Viral Fuel will be your go-to guys.

With all of that said, in the comments below, ask me any questions you may have about Instagram, growing your business with it, or even about our service offerings.

I look forward to hearing from you.

To your continued success,

Brandon Seward
Founder & CEO - Viral Fuel
http://GetViralFuel.com

P.S. Here is the link to grab our “10 Sure-Fire Ways To Attract More Customers For Your Business Through Instagram” guide in case you skipped to the end:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Your ad has been approved although I would advise introducing yourself to the forum in a non-promotional manner. It might help your cause.

Good luck.

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
We were one of the early users of Brandon's system, and even in the testing stages I was pretty impressed by the results. Our Instagram following has definitely increased, but more importantly - so has the engagement from followers in terms of likes and comments. His services have become even more comprehensive since then so I can definitely recommend trying out his service. :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.